14850 Metcalf Ave

Old Town Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Cafe

June 10, 2012

BAD BUSINESS

The pizza was o.k, the atmosphere was nice but the business end of it was HORRIFYING. I took my T-ball team there to celebrate the end of the season and purchased 5 lg pizzas for 4 yr olds to eat. Of course they were not going to eat 5…
January 1, 2011

Mitch

This is my favoirte pizza in Kansas City. I always order a sausage, mushroom and canadian bacon pizza. The staff is friendly, service is timely and the place is clean. Pizza Shoppe, Minsky's could all take lessons from this place. …
January 7, 2009

Good Service

Never had to wait for a seat, and my order never took very long either. I liked the pizza but it isn't my favorite. They have good weekday specials. The atmosphere is fun and family friendly!

6/27/2018

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried KC Masterpiece Barbecue & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/25/2018

A dining patron from US tried Jade Bowl in Antioch 75, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/21/2018

A dining patron from Prairie Village, KS tried Panera Bread.

6/20/2018

A dining patron from US tried Jade Bowl in Antioch 75.

6/15/2018

An Indian chowhound from Olathe, KS tried India Palace, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/29/2018

A dining patron from Paola, KS tried Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2018

An American chowhound from Grandview, MO tried J. Alexander's and didn't like it. They didn't like the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the prime rib sandwich was piled high, the steak was good and the potatoe was big
Cons
the prime rib sandwich was luke warm to the point where the fat on the meat has started to congile, everyone of us got baked potatoes an they were not piping hot and altho the 3 iced teas came out first we didn't get sweetner until after the appetize came
Comments
its a shame we live in a critical judgmental society that keeps good ppl from being fearful that someone may drop our steak on the floor if we return it! we chose your restaurant because we like it and in the past it was never this bad...i hate my moms m
5/06/2018

An Italian food lover from Overland Park, KS tried Maggiano's.

4/30/2018

A Barbecue food lover from Orlando, FL tried KC Masterpiece Barbecue & Grill.

4/27/2018

A diner from US tried Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi.

$75 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $49

Buy Now 35% off

$75 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $49

Buy Now 35% off
Pizza Good for groups Lunch

Old Town Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Old Town Pizza is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.