2610 Maple Ave
Dallas, TX 75201-1924

Old Warsaw Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Oak Lawn
Cuisine: French, Romantic, Continental

Old Warsaw Restaurant is a French, Romantic, and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Everything is just great. "
Cons
"Serice, food and update website so you don't expect something you won't get"
Comments
"Would never go back. A total of ten people dined from 7 til 9. Maybe every one else knew better than us."
  • 12/10/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Serice, food and update website so you don't expect something you won't get
    Comments
  • 10/21/2014

A French chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything is just great.
joelmr photo

joelmr

Allen, TX

Best venue for any special occasion

I’m 37 years old, and I have already eaten at almost all of Dallas and its surrounding areas restaurants. I have to say though that this restaurant is got to be one of the best. I have been here quite a few times, and every time I go, I get exceptional service. The food is amazing, and the steak you can cut it with a fork. The baked potato is HUGE and melts in your mouth. Their desserts are mouth watering, and the drinks, you get more than what you pay for. Yes, this place is so amazing , but well worth it. Do look to pay between $50-$60 per person. The staff is knowledgeable and extremely polite. Over all it is a great place to go out on a Saturday night or for a special occasion

KimKC photo

KimKC

Dallas, GA

Old Warsaw the Best there is.

This is more than a “special occasion” restaurant. I live in North Dallas and it’s one of my favorites, especially during holiday’s. The servings are wonderful and not at all overwhelming, allowing for a guilt-free dessert course. The menu items are beautifully-presented and have a delicious balance of flavors. The waitstaff is attentive without being intrusive, and is happy to accommodate requests. The wine list is extensive and they have a full bar, this is the important part of a fine dining experience. It’s a gem in Up Town

simslisa photo

simslisa

excellent place

The world is at your feet, a better way to describe this restaurant. One of the best experiences I have had in my entire life. I was sat immediately upon arriving and taking in to what seemed like hands of God. I ordered Smoked Norwegian Salmon served with Traditional Garnish as an appetizer, a Greek Salad, and as my entree a Dover Sole Whole Sautéed with Mushrooms, Capers and Beurre Blanc. My friend ordered the Duckling Roasted, Black Currant Sauce and Fresh Pears and for dessert Strawberry Crepes Suzette. We had a glass of there house wine which paired with our meal perfectly. The food was very flavorful and filled with such pleasant ingredients. I do enjoy fine dinning at least twice a month and I will be adding this place to my monthly visited restaurants. This restaurant did not disappoint me or my guest. The music provided is wonderful and just what you need for such a spectacular dinner. If you have not visited The Old Warsaw, you must do so soon. You will love it. I am officially a life long customer.

Mana photo

Mana

Dallas, TX

Superb food and excellent service

Best restaurant in Uptown Dallas ! Superb food and excellent service makes this restaurant popular with locals and travelers alike. Some of the best french inspired food in the country and better than many restaurants in France. Great restaurant, Al the owner is amazing making sure everything is great and suggesting some of his favorite wines and food.

meliB photo

meliB

La Vieille Varsovie

Al the owner is a genius! I lived in Paris for a year and was dying for real authentic French food when I got back to Dallas. I heard about this place from a friend and it is all I needed. It is close to where I live now. The food and service are great and they do amazing things with all their lobster, their lobster bisque and lobster thermidor are to die for. Ask to sit in a nice booth where you can have the view of the violinist and piano, Al can also recommend the perfect wine based on what you tell him. It is the place to be for a nice romantic dinner or any occasion

AustinGr photo

AustinGr

Very enjoyable restaurant

Very enjoyable restaurant, in the middle of Uptown, great food, nice portions, great drinks, a good place to eat every night of the week, and even for those “special” occasions.

22 oz. Prime Bone-In Rib Eye

Cooked to perfection

AnitaFogle photo

AnitaFogle

so so fun..

Last night, I had the Pork Tenderloin, Green Peppercorn, Garlic Potatoes, and Mixed Vegetables for dinner. For dessert, the Key Lime Pie. Both were absolutely amazing. Not only is the food excellent, but the ravishing decor is so warm, the service is unbeatable, and the complimentary valet is always a great plus. My goal is to try everything on the menu. I haven’t had a bad experience yet!
nicolesh78 photo

nicolesh78

Excellence and perfection

Who isn’t a fan of elegance and delicious food? Well if you are looking for perfection then you must visit this restaurant. I reserved the star room, which included a private bar, and invited about 30 of my friends. I have been to many restaurants hosting events and parties and I have always encountered problems with the service, it is either the food is terrible or the staff is perfect or the other way around. Here at Old Warsaw the wait staff was very attentive to our needs. My friends did not have any complaints. They provided us with a pre-fixed menu according to my liking and gave us a varied selection of wine choices. The best thing was that my wineglass remained full throughout the whole night, the waiter did not let it become empty. Al, the owner was also very attentive to our party and made sure everything remained pleasant. Overall I can not say I have a complaint. I loved the hours I spent here and would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wishes to do a private party or a corporate event.

ddwatson79 photo

ddwatson79

Charleston, SC

Memorable, Romantic Dining Experience

My family and I went to the Old Warsaw when we were in Dallas last week. My wife is from France, so we are avid connoisseurs of French food. I will certainly not be the first to tell you that the quality of food you receive at the Old Warsaw is superb. I especially enjoyed the Escargot, and the Dover Sole.
The service is also top notch. Everyone, from the valet to the bus boys, are very amenable, and will go to great lengths to ensure your requests are met.
The violinist and pianist, combined with the candlelit tables, makes this restaurant one of the most romantic in the Dallas area. We will definitely be returning the next time we come to Dallas.

Chateaubriand

One of the finest prepared dishes I have ever eaten.

Gbern photo

Gbern

Dallas, TX

there's a reason this place has been around for so many year

I’ve eaten in lots of great restaurants, and this one is right up there with the best. The room is inviting and not loud, the service is spot on, and Al even stops by to say “hello!” We started with a Crab Cake, and the Steak Diane was wonderful, maybe the best Steak dish I’ve ever had. And my Grouper and my wife’s Snapper were both superb. There is a reason this place is only one of Best Restaurants in Dallas. And, there’s a reason this place has been around for so many years.

arthrlop photo

arthrlop

The Perfect Gift

I took my son to celebrate his 21st birthday as his gift at the old warsaw. The dining room was beautiful. My server was knowledgeable and friendly. The food was wonderful. Everyone at the table ordered steaks at different temperatures and each was done perfectly. The side dish of creamed garlic whipped potato was wonderful. I especially enjoyed the carrot cake. I can’t wait to go again!

Steak Tartar

Full of flavor and just the right spices.

Rcarter photo

Rcarter

Top Class Excellent Service

I took my parents to celebrate their 51st Wedding anniversary. The dining room was beautiful. My server was knowledgeable and friendly. The food was wonderful. Everyone at the table ordered steaks at different tempertures and each was done perfectly. The side dish of sauteed spinach was wonderful. I especially enjoyed the house baked potato. I can’t wait to go back again!

Rikco photo

Rikco

Dallas, GA

Went to Old Warsaw to celebrate our engagement. They were notified beforehand of the special day and were really accomodating. The hostess welcomed us and congratulated us. They had our table waiting with a bottle of champagne already chilled. We did the pre-fix menu and really enjoyed all the food. The service was impecable. They really helped put a special touch on an exciting night. A really fine restaurant.

Stacy_M photo

Stacy_M

Amazing

This is an adorable restaurant in uptown dallas right across from the crecent Hotel. It can get pretty crowded The food is excellent. The desserts are spectacular as well.

ragmandino photo

ragmandino

Mansfield, TX

Old tried restaurant

We ate here with good friends to celebrate their anniversary. The service with the exception of our waiter who was great, was slow and some rude. This all started with ordering a fine bottle of wine off the list and they did not have it, 2nd choice was delivered and tasted like vinegar. When we bought this to the attention of manager he said it needs time to breathe. Now we know how to order and breathe wine and this wine could breathe till the next harvest and it would still taste like vinegar. Management did take it back and brought us a replacement bottle that was drinkable. The appetizers were very good, although my escargot and basically bland was sloppy plated. The entree’ came with two OK, but one steak ordered medium rare served medium to well done. Yes it could have been sent back but it had taken so long the first time we did not. My duck breast was not cook like a fine French restaurant should know how to cook. The fat was not rendered at all, so it was very chewy. Last the souffle arrived after some time, which should have been cooking since the entree’ was served, was just soup. The manager was called to the table and and all he said was sorry. Sorry this man and the cooks, not a chef, should be fired! The restaurant was at best half full on a Saturday night, maybe The Old Warsaw should see that time has passed them. Do not go to this rude and uncaring old restaurant.

Roasted Duckling

YIKES

Our company was entertaining clients while in Dallas and we chose this restaurant. What a mistake. After the 5 of us ordered our food and after we had received our appetizers and salads, the waiter came to inform us that they did not have 3 out of the 5 entrees we had ordered. We chose another option and waited for it to get cooked. This is when it started going down hill. The food came out undercooked and raw. Half of our entrees were not edible. We scratched the entrees and went right to dessert. The raspberry soufflé came out raw and tasted like egg whites with couch syrup. When we went to complain to a manger, they told us that there was no manager on duty. They brought us the bill and wanted us to pay for the food we did not eat. I demanded to speak with a manager and the waiter said follow me. I got up and followed the waiter to the hostess stand where he picked up the phone and called someone for me. He then put me on the phone, at the hostess stand and in front of incoming guests, and had me talk to some guy. The guy said he was the manager and I could here thursday night football on in the background so I guess he was at home on his couch. After explaining myself, the manager said he would “take care of it” and so I put the waiter back on the phone. The waiter then left with my credit card and came back with a charge receipt for 40.00 off the 496.60 bill. I refused to pay but needed to leave to get to our event that night. I signed “In Dispute” on the charge receipt and left. When I got back to my office 3 days later, the credit card bill came in the mail with two charges on it (450.78 and 496.60 from the same restaurant) so it looks like they double charged me for my horrible experience. WARNING – I would not eat at this restaurant, ever! On a funny note, while we were eating our dessert, the violinist came by our table and played the theme song from the movie “The Titanic” while the ship was sinking – let this be a prelude to this restaurants closing – it would surprise me if this restaurant is still open a year from now.

Ran out of Steak Diane and Beef Wellington AND Filet all in the same night

SussieLee photo

SussieLee

Dallas, TX

I've never had an experience like The Old Warsaw.

I’ve never had an experience like The Old Warsaw. From the moment we stepped through the doors of the restaurant we felt like royalty — everyone greeted us, everyone came back to our booth to talk with us, and Chef Al personally came to introduce the 4 savory courses we were served.

Edwuardo123 photo

Edwuardo123

Dallas, TX

The highlight of the experience

The food was of course the highlight of the experience and it was excellent. Every course was done perfectly, and I ate (almost) every bite of everything they served — including the three bread rolls, each served with butter.

Escargot, in Garlic Butter or Champagne Oysters

baezJ photo

baezJ

The service was excellent;

The service was excellent; we were made to feel special from the moment we stepped in the door. Our waiter helped make our dining experience great; he even took our picture at the end of the evening. The food was excellent. We don’t eat steaks and both of our seafood entrees were wonderful as well as the side dishes. My boyfriend spoke to someone at the restaurant ahead of time to arrange for a romantic table in a less crowded area and for a dozen roses to be on our table when we arrived.

Caesar Salad Prepared in a Classic Manner

Their house made dressing is amazing.

MichaelWilson photo

MichaelWilson

A Great Night!

They certainly know how to cook a delicious meal! The filet melted like butter in your mouth, as did the lobster, the sides (garlic potatoes, truffle mac & cheese and mushrooms) were perfect and since it was friends’ birthday’s the raspberry souffle was equally decadent. The lobster bisque couldn’t have been anymore rich and yummy lobster crepes!!

Like any high quality restaurant the staff were accommodating and catered to your needs, waiting a table was a process (not a chore). It was a GREAT night.

Michelle_A photo

Michelle_A

Amazing Dinner!

My boyfriend and I went to Old Warsaw for his birthday. We had such an amazing candle lit dinner. From start to finish the service was superb. We both had the four course menu. Starting off with the Lobster Bisque and the most amazing Caviar I’ve ever had. He had the Bone-in Rib Eye he says it was very tender and the taste was perfection. I went for the Chilean Sea Bass by far the best I’ve ever had. We ended our dinner with some champagne and some Grand Marnier Souffle that was just amazing. At the end of our dinner the waiter gave me a beautiful rose. I highly recommend the Old Warsaw for any occasion.

Sea Bass or Snapper Sauteed

Reedadami photo

Reedadami

Desoto, TX

The food is astonishing

Everything about this restaurant is simply of the most elegance and of highest quality; The food is astonishing, the atmosphere fine, and the service is flawless. There are few restaurants that come close to the level that Old Warsaw has achieved

Fresh Whole Dover Sole Sauteed

Watts_Gilbert photo

Watts_Gilbert

Weatherford, TX

Simply wonderful, would definitely return.

My Wife and I made a reservation to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were taken to a large table by the window. The meal was exceptional, beyond our expectations. The service was a cut above. Simply wonderful, would definitely return.

Jumbo Gulf Shrimp Cocktail

CTINA photo

CTINA

Great Food, Horrific Service

The food was excellent, well except the dessert. We had cheesecake that was served well above room temperature. This made me sick to my stomach once I got home. We waited 20 minutes for someone to acknowledge our presence. We made reservations yet stood at the front of the hostess desk for 20 mins while the staff continued to ignore us and walk past like we were not there. Many people were complaining about their service this night. We arrived at 9:15, our reservation was at 9:30, we were seated at 10. Our tea glasses remainded empty throught most of our meal. The crabcake was delish, the asparagus soup was great, steak melted in my mouth. The dessert was not fit to be served, it was not at the correct temperature and should have been thrown in the trash. I overheard the manager threaten a lady who was complaining about her service, he said “lady I know where you live” to her. Scary!!! The staff here acts as if patrons are not allowed to complain about anything. This establishment could be something worthy of a Michelin Star but this will never happen with this kind of service and the manager threatening patrons who have any kind of complaint. I will never go back and I will never recommend this place to anyone.

Pan Roasted Prime Rib Eye

The soup, crabcake, steak was all to die for. The cheesecake was horrible and served at well above room temperature, causing me to vomit.

Patstu photo

Patstu

Mckinney, TX

Excellent food and incredible service.

We celebrated my son’s 21st birthday over the Weekend and we had a wonderful time during this 2 hour meal! The food was delicious, very fresh and well-presented. The service was top-notch, formal, yet not stuffy.

Savorm photo

Savorm

Temple, TX

4th Visit

Our 4th visit, and the food, wine list, service, and atmosphere are simply superb, as usual. We had called ahead to request a booth, which they kindly provided. The wine list is excellent, and the Sommelier is quite knowledgeable and helpful. The staff can only be described as superb: in a city of so many exceptional restaurants, this is easily among the top 3 or 4 from our experience. The atmosphere is perfect: relaxing, beautiful, and the pianist is a joy who happily plays your favorites.

Irisrial photo

Irisrial

Dallas, TX

“Excellent food, but even better service!”

The wine pair is a must, the food is very good… But what really make this restaurant something else is the service it provides. From the kindness of the manager to the politeness of the waiter, everything is great. The atmosphere is really quiet and romantic

LeahWog photo

LeahWog

Colleyville, TX

5/5

If someone does not give this restaurant 5/5 then they must have eaten somewhere else. Ambiance is amazing; the atmosphere in the dining room was top notch, especially with the Piano. The meal, well, words can’t explain it. Service was unreal. I could see why so many people propose there.

JCastillo3 photo

JCastillo3

Allen, TX

Best meal of my life

We had the most amazing meal. Every course (with the wine pairing because if you’re going to go for it- go for IT!) was better than the previous one. No one was snooty or pretentious. We never felt rushed- it was absolutely the best way to end our vacation. If you’re a coffee lover, you must order the coffee. The super cool way they make it table side is amazing, So fun.

WinterD photo

WinterD

Easter dinner

My family and I were on vacation during the Easter and we went to Old Warsaw for Easter dinner. This is definitely a must in Dallas. The food was great. Be sure to try the Clam Chowder Soup, Lobster Tail. We were too stuffed for dessert, but they looked amazing, excellent service and atmosphere.

BellAnahi photo

BellAnahi

Flower Mound, TX

The Finest Dining in Dallas

This is my favorite place to eat in Uptown Dallas. It is an event more than an evening out. This is a 5 1/2 out of 5 stars. The menu selections are unique; and the service is excellent.

SpencerR photo

SpencerR

My husband and I

My husband and I had the New York Steak, Old Warsaw Salad for two, Garlic Whipped potatoes, and asparagus. The whole meal was just great! Service…just the best, looking forward to being back.

HubberW photo

HubberW

The Colony, TX

Every flavor was perfectly presented.

I Highly recommend Old Warsaw . Service was attentive and friendly. Didn’t plan on dessert but had Cherries Jubilee for four that was exquisitely balanced. Most of the time, one ingredient or another is overpowering. Not so here. Every flavor was perfectly presented.

Estradan59 photo

Estradan59

Dallas, TX

I love this place. The food is always excellent...

I love this place. The food is always excellent and the service is great! I also like the cozy atmosphere since it’s on the smaller side. Anything pan seared (Salmon, Filet, Portabella Mushroom, Crab Cake) is exceptional.

Prime Roasted N.Y. Strip Steak, Cognac Deglazed

IVANM photo

IVANM

Dallas, TX

I highly recommended The Old Warsaw.

The food was excellent as was the service and staff. I have been several times now and will definitely keep going. Great food, great service, quaint atmosphere, I highly recommended The Old Warsaw.

Pan Seared Dover Sole, Sea Bass or Snapper

angelantar photo

angelantar

Dallas, TX

it's been the only place I go for good French continental f

I discovered this place because I was in uptown looking for a romantic place to have dinner. Since then, it’s been the only place I go for good French continental food. The service has always been terrific – the first time I felt like I was being welcomed into a family rather than waited on. And the food! Wow! I’ve never had anything here that I didn’t like

Excellent choices for only 69.95

alwinruth photo

alwinruth

Definitely a must try

Oddly enough, this little find is one of the best steak places in town. Very few chefs can provide steak exactly as ordered. Definitely a must try. Of course, the entire menu is delightful as well. Don’t forget the desserts…to die for!

Milk Fed Veal Chop

Definitely a must try

BoydM photo

BoydM

highly recommended.

My girlfriend and I went to Old Warsaw thanks to a recommendation from a friend. The food was really good, and I was most impressed with the attentive service. This place is also highly recommended.

Best I’ve ever had

Cravenmax photo

Cravenmax

Dinner was fantastic.

Dinner was fantastic. The filet I had was perfect and my wife said her lobster tail was perfect as well We had a bottle of Far Niente Napa and finished our dinner with Grand Marnier Soufflés which were really good.

16 oz. Prime Bone-In Filet

The filet I had was perfect

stephanieBo photo

stephanieBo

Dallas, TX

If you want a quiet romantic dinner then this is the place.

If you want a quiet romantic dinner then this is the place. I’ve been here twice for special occasions and enjoyed it both times. I absolutely love their Bone-in Rib Eye. Not only is it excellent meat, they cook it perfect, and it is massive. I highly recommend Old Warsaw if you want to get off the beaten path. I’m going back (very) soon!antic dinner then this

>?.>>>….

Albertwagner photo

Albertwagner

Mesquite, TX

We recently dined at Old Warsaw

We recently dined at Old Warsaw to celebrate a special event and we were not disappointed! Every menu selection was pure perfection with portions just the right size and so flavorful. We especially appreciated our attentive server Steve and the stellar wine selection. Note that the wines are truly lovely and selected to complement the menu selections and not the least bit overpriced as compared to similar restaurants will certainly return, overall a wonderful dining experience.

Roasted Colorado Lamb Rack

Perfect

miladonzi photo

miladonzi

Outstanding!

The evening my family had a dinner at the Old Warsaw became a very special thanks to the effort of the restaurant’s stuff. Our waiter made the dining experience unforgettable. Everyone’s meal was outstanding! I have always been a crab cake fan and the cakes at the Old Warsaw were delicious! So was the main course lobster. Everybody enjoyed their dinner along with the whole European experience.

sigijones photo

sigijones

Dallas, TX

I have never had a bad experience here either with the food

When I think of Dallas this classic restaurant comes immediately to mind. I have never had a bad experience here either with the food or the service. Every meal is made to order and is superb. The staff is attentive and not overwhelming, great food, great prices and great people.

Four Course menu for $49.95

Kisandy photo

Kisandy

Old Warsaw

We happened upon the restaurant while we were touring uptown by foot. All I can say is that both myself and my husband haven’t been able to get this place out of our minds. We traveled in the USA for a month this summer and it was by far our favorite place to eat, can’t wait to go back.

Best of Everything

Ion photo

Ion

Dallas, TX

This was the first place I have even eaten at...

This was the first place I have even eaten at in the Uptown area and I was pleasantly surprised as soon as we walked in and peered in the door. The atmosphere inside is wonderful, dimly lit, simply decorated, very romantic. The service was great all around and the food was also very good. I got the lobster Thermidor and I did enjoy, it was the best I had ever had. However, all the meals are cooked to order and my boyfriend’s Beef Wellington dish was to die for! All in all it was a good value and a lovely night out. Definitely worth a try!

Dunkine photo

Dunkine

You have to Try Old Warsaw

My husband and I eat out about once a week, and we like to try different places. We’ve probably ate in about ten different places in the Dallas area, this was by the best yet. It’s cozy and decorated very nicely. The food is moderately priced, and absolutely delicious. We order two appetizers, then two different entrees one thing was better than the next, and the tiramisu is to die for. The wait stuff was attentive but not overwhelming like I find to be the problem in most Dallas restaurants. If you’re in the Uptown area you have to try Old Warsaw.

huff10 photo

huff10

Excellent Experience

First time visit last Sunday, September 4th 2011. Food was terrific. The roasted prime Rib Eye was delectable and the Prime Steak Tartar was memorable. Service was very good and the waiter was attentive. The atmosphere is cozy and warm and the entire experience was excellent. Cannot wait to go back!!

22 oz. Prime Bone-In Rib Eye

brandyCaine photo

brandyCaine

Exquisite Food

I moved here from Scottsdale Arizona about 4 1/2 months ago. Since being here, I have been to Old Warsaw twice. I have found the food is of exquisite caliber. The ambiance and service has also been top notch.

Prime Roasted N.Y. Strip Steak, Cognac Deglazed

Julianholmes photo

Julianholmes

Hidden Gem

One of the hidden Gems of Dallas, this French Cuisine restaurant performs everything to the “T” from the second you walk thru the door. Although a sports coat / suit jacket is not mandatory, I will suggest wearing one. And save room for the Crème Brule.

Myrickmolly photo

Myrickmolly

Fourth Visit

Our fourth visit to Old Warsaw and this time we tried the Filets. I understand that Old Warsaw is the only Dallas restaurant serving true Prime beef. It was a treat, very unique taste. Super service as well.

brookehazelton photo

brookehazelton

Best Value Menu

Elegant restaurant, gracious staff, great food! Classic French food, nice prix fixe menu or you can order a la carte. Even the bread rolls are special! One of the best meals I’ve had in a long, long time. Prix fixe menu was $49 for soup + Appetizer or salad + entree + dessert. Very good deal for the quality!

florence561 photo

florence561

Frisco, TX

BEST IN TOWN!

I recently moved to Dallas,Texas and this was the first place we went out to eat. I was told by many of my friends who live there that it was a great and it definitely lived up to its reputation. I will be back for sure!

jjthompson12 photo

jjthompson12

Fabulous

DELISH! I went with my girlfriend to the old warsaw for my birthday because she said it was great, and let me tell you i loved it the food was super delish

serod06 photo

serod06

My fave

The food is excellent, but the surroundings are even better! Located in the magnificently area.Great staff awesome help. I you haven’t visited this restaurant be sure you do so, you wont be dissapointed. Highly recommend it

jjwes2356 photo

jjwes2356

excellent

My favorite restaurant. i was told this was one of the best restaurant in dallas so i had to go try it for myslef and they were right. I loved the decor the candle lits it was awesome food was totally delicious.The waiter was awesome and very helpful.

smithss photo

smithss

DELISH

My first and only French food experience and it was amazing. Every bite made my eyes roll up in the back of my head at the joy of such a good taste. I haven't been back but have been trying to ever since.

sandrajjs photo

sandrajjs

Ft Worth, TX

greatness

Fantastic!: My wife and I ate here after a failed attempt at a different local restaurant. Despite not having a reservation and the restaurant being overbooked that night, the staff went above and beyond to get us in and give us a fabulous dinner.
Everything was delicious.
I can’t wait to go back!

jamjo photo

jamjo

delicious

The more casual atmosphere on Tuesdays and Wednesdays enhances the experience of Saint-Emilion. Food is delicious and the service excellent as always; although the price is quite reasonable. The Bistro Nights menu gives diners an opportunity to taste a variety of French dishes.

WaltonRt photo

WaltonRt

Dallas, TX

The Old Warsaw was recommended by one of the...

The Old Warsaw was recommended by one of the hotels concierge. It was an excellent experience. Warm, not pretentious, excellent food. The Filet, sautéed with a Mushrooms and French Green Beans, were unbelievable and the Soufflé was spectacular. Try it — you will not be disappointed!!!

KimBell photo

KimBell

Wonderful

The Restaurant worth every penny we spent there. Everything was wonderful. Such a romantic place with delicious food and friendly stuff. We had a great evening at the Old Warsaw and it was one of a kind experience. We’ll treat ourselves to this place in the nearest future again

DONE TO PERFECTION WITH COMPLEMENTING SIDE

Anna_B photo

Anna_B

Extraordinary!

Well, gotta say it! The Old Warsaw is one of my favorites in the world! I have been there many times. The food is always exceptional. This past visit, we had Saeid as a server. He is also one of the sommeliers. The best server I have ever had. We did the preset menu. Fantastic!

Inexplicably amazing!

Mdalton28 photo

Mdalton28

Favorite Restaurant

This is one of our favorite places to dine for special occasions and we are never disappointed by the food nor the service. We have never had to ask for refills on our drinks or for our finished plates to be removed, service is prompt and excellent, not to mention the food is fabulous… Shrimp cocktail the best ever, salads simple but divine, Lobster and steak melts in your mouth… and don’t forget the dessert, to die for…

SoniaM photo

SoniaM

Great night!

I’ve been to Old Warsaw several times because of their exceptional, food, and service. They never fail to please me. Most recently, I had dinner there with my boss, and a few co-workers. They were all highly impressed. The violinist, and pianist are a great touch to the experience. I love the fact that Old Warsaw is very fancy, but not too conservative. There are always various types of crowds, and everyone seems so happy. This place caters to all age groups which makes you feel at ease. My boss plans to have our Christmas party here, and I can’t wait!

elid1411 photo

elid1411

Dallas, TX

THE BEST IN THE METROPLEX!!

omg i loved everything about this place!!!! was a very pleasant dinner experience!! the food was delicious and the service outstanding!! the place was super romantic enjoying to the piano music and the violin makes you feel great while having dinner, I would go back anytime, the price for the dinner was really affordable, everything just outstanding!!! i will definitely go back very soon!!

Fresh Whole Dover Sole Sauteed

CodyM photo

CodyM

Dallas, TX

What a fantastic dining experience!

What a fantastic dining experience! The food is expertly prepared by the Chef’s, and the prices are the best in town. If you want to experience something unlike anything you have ever tried in Dallas, you must dine at The Old Warsaw Restaurant! Great food, very reasonable prices, and interesting space! Put this on your list of must try places!

Braised Pheasant in Game Sauce

angien9 photo

angien9

Delicious

You don’t have to travel to Paris to try Joel Robuchon’s little jewel restaurant. Just came back from Paris and i absolutely love French food so I had to try out different ones in Dallas and honestly I had the same quality of food as in Paris. OMG!!" is the only way to describe the dining experience at Old Warsaw. This place is over the top pure food heaven.The waiters are friendly and very welcoming; the service overall is excellent.

jeffb7 photo

jeffb7

Best in the south!

Hands down the best restaurant in the Dallas and definitely at the top of all Texas restaurants, period. They just don’t make ’em like this anymore. It is like walking into a little place in Europe. Al, the owner, provides the most personable and attentive service in the City. The food is over the top good, but not pretentious. Well worth the hefty tab. Perfect for a special date or just an evening out.

tinaaa9 photo

tinaaa9

Best kept secret

A cozy and delicious restaurant, especially when sitting in a booth near a loved one. Wait staff who has been there for years make you feel at home. The best kept secret in the DFW area, SOMETHING FISHY going on in this restaurant,, they prepare the best fish dishes, try the Sea Bass (melt in your mouth) with a delicately Chilean sauté or try the devastating delicious Dover Sole with Beurre Blanc sauce, too divine, the perfect restaurant, in the land of Oz , just over the bridge.

mmalone photo

mmalone

Impressive

I enjoyed a special occasion dinner for a large party here. The food was excellent. The atmosphere was very pleasant, convivial and not noisy as are so many restaurants in Dallas. We could actually converse with each other without shouting. The service was good. A delightful, civilized relaxing place to dine. The decorations were exquisite. Everything from chandeliers, to roses, to fish tanks. When adults get dressed up and celebrate a special occasion—this is still the elegant spot to go to. There are too few left today that are that gracious. Expensive-but worthy of special occasions and more!

anniedub photo

anniedub

Great all the way

An enchanting castle with a diamond like atmosphere, is a perfect way to describe this place. This is a very comfortable place that makes you feel “at home”. Service is attentive, professional, and sincere. Meals are well prepared, with complex flavors and fresh ingredients. The menu selections have a distinctively French influence. The kitchen definitely improves more and more every time I come. Once you have their food you’ll wonder why you would ever have to eat anywhere else. Every time I have their Duck I want to cry – it is truly an amazing experience. They even have free transportation. I give it a smile and big thumbs up!

macray9 photo

macray9

Great night!

A friend of mine hosted a dinner party here and It was my first time. I’ve been to a lot of dinner parties at restaurants and they are never anything special. We had a fixed menu that was four courses. Everything was cooked delightful and very tasteful. Our wine glasses remained filled and the service overall was attentive. The party was a success and the owner made sure everything was to our liking. It you need a place to host a party do so here!

jaskilb7 photo

jaskilb7

Elegant and outstanding!

My wife and I ate dinner here for the first time last weekend. We ordered a bottle of Hess wine and for dinner we started off with escargot in garlic butter, greek salads, prime rib eye, the dover sole, key lime pie and cherries jubilee. Might I say everything was superb. The presentation of every plate was very elegant and the taste was like fireworks in your mouth. The violinist came over to our table and played a song for us. The atmosphere was very old fashioned, like being sat in a castle in the 1800s. My wife loved every painting and decoration. It was a wonderful candle light dinner and the service was phenomenal. Definitely recommend this restaurant to all. Outstanding!

amyj6 photo

amyj6

impressive

Upon walking into this restaurant I had the impression that it was going to be like everywhere else. Something like an ok meal, ok service, ok atmosphere, basically everything would just be ok. I know that might sound negative but every fine dinning restaurant I go to lets me down in some way. I ate the Lobster Crepes, Steak Diane, and the Gran Marnier Soufflé. The food was outstanding. Everything was cooked to perfection and the seasoning was divine. The waiter was very attentive and made sure to check on me. Every plate came after the other and my water glass was always full. Their house wine was exquisite and the atmosphere was wonderful. After my meal my friend met up with me and we had a few cocktails at their bar, outstanding! Overall everything was delicious, the waiter was attentive, and this restaurant really impressed me. If you have not been here please do so!

moranleslie photo

moranleslie

great every time

The best seafood and steaks in town! I have been coming here for a few months now. It is a taste of France with out leaving Dallas. I have eaten a variety of things and have never been disappointed. The service is exceptional. I’ve had everything from the Australian lamb chops, the Pheasant. Sea Bass, Red Snapper and more. Dessert is heaven and such a sweet perfection. The wine list is incredible. I highly recommend this restaurant. 5 stars!

mmlevine photo

mmlevine

best night of my life

This is honestly the best place anyone could ever go to in Dallas. My boyfriend, now my fiancé, proposed to me at this restaurant last Friday. It was the best night of my life, not only because he asked me to marry him, but also because Old Warsaw made it even more special. We started off with the asparagus soup and had Steak Dane for our entrees. My husband ordered a special wine and we sat and talked for a while. I was kind of mad at first because I really wanted dessert but my husband kept saying, “no we don’t need to eat any.” After a while the owner walked over with the rest of the staff and presented me with a cake. The cake was a minute red velvet cake, that my husband had given to them earlier that day. The music came over to me and I looked down and the cake said will you marry me. The owner moved the table out of the way and my husband asked me to marry him. I said yes and everyone yelled, “she said yes!” The whole moment was so special that I can not even begin to describe in words. My husband made everything perfect and the staff at this restaurant added to the night. They made sure everything was right and participated in the best night of my life. The food was fabulous, the wine exquisite, and the proposal more than just memorable. They also gave me a rose at the end and congratulated us on our engagement. Everything was beyond amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant for proposals and just about any other occasion. I promise you will not be disappointed!

jbbb23 photo

jbbb23

Best restaurant in Dallas

I moved my wife and I to Dallas about 4 years ago because of a job transfer. We are originally from NYC. Normally my wife cooks dinner or we at a simple restaurant. When moving to Dallas I would always here about these 5 star restaurants but decided to finally try one just recently. I searched around on the internet and saw that Old Warsaw came up everywhere. It seemed like it was the most searched or most visited restaurant in Dallas. Everything about it sounded good so we decided to go. When I got there I noticed they only offered valet parking, which was good, and the gentleman was really nice. The hostess greeted us and we were sat at a very romantic booth that circled in so I could sit close to my wife. I don’t care too much for decor but I have to admit this place was really fancy and perfectly decorated. We had a four-course meal including Lobster Crepes, Stroganoff, Beef Wellington, Clam Chowder Soup, and Italian cream cake. Of course that wasn’t the whole meal but you get the point. Everything was delicious and the portions were perfect. Usually when leaving from a restaurant I ready to puke but with this restaurant I wanted to keep eating. As some would say the plates were, “finger licking good!” The wine list was superb and there were so many to choose from. We decided to go with the house wine and it was very tasty. The price for our meal was beyond acceptable for the quality of the service. We had a meal that lasted for about 3 hours. What I especially loved was that we were not rushed out like in other restaurants. Overall everything was delicious and fun. I will be returning soon!

mmlars photo

mmlars

Memorable Night

My sister and I were in Dallas for a mini vacation visiting our parents. We were staying at the Hilton Anatole. I knew my mother would insist on eating at home even though it was her birthday but I wanted to take her somewhere special. I asked the concierge at the hotel and he gave me a list of wonderful restaurants but the one he recommended was Old Warsaw. I looked at the menu and saw that it was a French restaurant with a wide variety of options including steaks, seafood and desserts. My family is a bit picky and they love a lot of choices so I decided to take them here. My mom was a bit spectacle at first but as soon as she entered the restaurant her jaw dropped. The lobster bisque was exquisite, the steak perfection, the fish mouth watering, and the desserts were like a slice of heaven. At the end of the meal the violinist and the owner, came over, played and sung Happy Birthday to my mother. She was so happy she had tears coming down her face. As I mentioned before my mother is more of a home cooking kind of mom and does not really prefer eating out or fine dinning. Old Warsaw provided her with a different outlook on restaurants and made sure she had a wonderful birthday. It was not just a meal for her, it was a great memory she will always have. It was a romantic and fun filling night. I recommend this to everyone who wished to have a pleasant and outstanding meal.

cmolgan photo

cmolgan

Frenchtastic!

My boyfriend and I recently moved to Dallas from San Francisco a few months ago. We are fans of fine dinning and love to explore different restaurants. I work at the World Trade Center and I figured someone would know where the good restaurants are. Among the many restaurants mentioned was The Old Warsaw. Various people kept bragging about how delicious the food was and how impeccable the service and atmosphere were. We knew it was a French restaurant and who doesn’t love French food right? The decor was remarkable and the chandeliers were to die for, they lit up the room. The lighting was so romantic and the music was beautiful. So far so good. The waiter was kind and helpful. The food was well presented and very flavorful. Our dessert was on fire, literally! We ordered the bananas foster and the server made it right in front of us, it was very entertaining. We would highly recommend this place to everyone who enjoys a perfect evening. We will be returning very soon!

jlivingston6849 photo

jlivingston6849

Great Experience

Beyond perfect! This place is the ultimate night out. The moment you enter there are two beautiful fish tanks and the decor is to die for. My girlfriend described it, “like walking in to a vintage store filled with every item you could ever dream of.” It is the perfect candle light dinner. My girlfriend and I first sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks. The bar has every possible drink and my wife loved the candles around it making even the drinking part of this date, romantic. Later we were sat at our table and treated like royalty. We did the Roasted Baby Quail as an appetizer and I must say I am a fanatic of quail and I’ve never tasted one as good as the one here. The Raspberry Soufflé was like heaven on a plate. Overall everything was incredible and I could not have asked for better. The music was soothing and perfect for this type of dinner. This is the place to impress your date and have a good time.

mmiller243 photo

mmiller243

out of this world!

My wife had been telling me that we needed to spend some quality time together for a while now, since I had been so busy with work. I knew I had to do something really special for her so I decided on this restaurant. We had been there many times before and always enjoyed our time there. Upon arriving we were sat buy our favorite waiter, Saede. Like many people I am a huge fan of steak and it is very hard for me to truly be satisfied. I eat steak at many restaurants and they are always tasty but just not what I want them to be. I ordered the Prime Sirloin, which I must say was incredibly juicy and full of flavor. My wife, on the other hand, is a seafood lover and she ordered the Sea Bass Chilean Sauté and Jumbo Lump Crabmeat. She described the fish as heavenly and the crabmeat as an explosion of different flavors. At the end of our meal I surprised my wife with a request I had made earlier that day. The violinist came over serenading my wife and presented her with a rose. This restaurant is an amazing experience every time. I made my wife happy and both our needs were satisfied. I love steak and she loves seafood and at Old Warsaw both are possible choices. It is not your typical flavors and I might say the food is “out of this world!”

bstargirl photo

bstargirl

Divine French Cuisine

This restaurant offers exceptional service. It begins from the moment you call and make a reservation. When arriving to the restaurant I noticed the decor was very elegant. Upon stepping inside, my husband and I, were greeted by the lovely host who then sat us at our table. Our waiter, who was very professional, came immediately and pulled our chair out for us to be seated. We had the nightly special, which pertained of a four-course meal, for a very reasonable price. For the entree I had the Prime Steak Diane with Fresh Lobster and I must say it was divine! I am also obsessed with desserts and I have been to many restaurants and have not found one as good as The Old Warsaw. I ate the Tiramisu and my husband had the Grand Marnier Souffle and they were both equally fantastic. Overall this is in fact my favorite restaurant and I believe everyone will enjoy it. It is perfect for a dinner with your friends, family, coworkers or my favorite, a romantic night out.

marb2511 photo

marb2511

Amazing French Cuisine

Outstanding! Great Food expertly prepared and presented. 5 star Service with a smile. An experience not to be missed. Professional staff makes you feel as if you are something special. This is the “Gold Standard” which all Restaurants strive to reach and so very few achieve. Can not rave more about this establishment more and I am a very harsh critic and usually demand perfection. Here, it is actually as close to perfection!

turner1 photo

turner1

Excellent Meal

Another great experience. We brought another couple, for the second time this month, to show them the “Old Warsaw” . One of very few places to enjoy a great 5-star meal, an incredible wine list, then simply enjoy the live music,drinks. The service was excellent, as always

MaryStiffel photo

MaryStiffel

Great experieence!

Fish is my favorite food. Always have been. And The Old Warsaw did a great job making them perfect. The Salmon was done to its perfection with sides that complimented the main piece in a best way. Vine list was great as well, so was a desert.
The evening was very pleasant to my company and I. Nice, classy place to have a wonderful dinner at!

Grilled Salmon

Fish is my favorite food. Always have been. And The Old Warsaw did a great job making it perfect. The Grilled Selmon was done to its perfection with sides that complimented the main piece in a best way. Vine list was great as well, so was a desert.

summerjul photo

summerjul

Great Evening in Uptown Dallas

Great service, delicious food, welcoming atmosphere.
It was my first experience with Old Warsaw and I have to say everything was amazing. This night will be remembered as one of the best Sunday nights! Thank you Old Warsaw and I will be back soon

Lobster thermidor

Delicious, melting in the mouth lobster was absolutely the best I ’ve ever had! Great job, Old Warsaw!

AlvarezG photo

AlvarezG

Best Eating Experience

The Prefix menus at Old Warsaw are the best eating experience I’ve had in my ten years in Dallas, no other place in Dallas Compare or even come close to Old Warsaw. We’ve been here five times and it’s always fantastic. The restaurant is amazing and has a wonderful atmosphere and extremely charming staff. Al always makes sure we get our favorite table with a wonderful view of the pianist and violinist.

Dory photo

Dory

Exceeds Expectations!

Upon first entering the restaurant, I could not help but to notice the fine atmosphere that the restaurant provided. From a live violinist to complementary valet parking, I knew from the very begining that my husband chose the best place in town to celebrate our fifth anniversary. The dining was exquisite and our personal server was very friendly and helped us to choose our four-course dinner! The menu itself encompassed a wide variety of choices that could certainly even satisfy the pickiest eaters, such as myself. The evening ended with warm good byes and I sincerely had the most wonderful experience. I would highly recommend couples, families, and friends to make a reservation to enjoy an exceptional meal in one of the best fine dining atmospheres in town!

Pacquinj photo

Pacquinj

Just Amazing.

The most memorable dining experience of my life. The food is beyond description. Every plate is brought out with just enough of a taste. It leaves you longing for more. Then, before you know it, another appears! I was here the night I got engaged, and the staff treated us like the most important people there. My Fiance was giving a beautiful Red Rose, We will remember this amazing meal for ever! I would like to thank Al and his waitstaff for making that evening a night to remember.

cascindrabailey photo

cascindrabailey

Plano, TX

A Very Special Experience

I was taken here for my birthday and boy was it fabulous! While the service was quite formal, it was not stuffy as the waiter had a wonderful sense of humor and made us feel ultra-comfortable. Every bit of food was fabulous and perfectly presented and prepared. The lamb melted in my mouth and the escargot was to die for. Save room for the souffle for dessert – wonderful. The portions were perfect – we were very satisfied (I only got through about half of the souffle because I was quite full by then). This is a special place that will cost you but it is well worth it for a special occasion

tnguyen04 photo

tnguyen04

One of the Best in Town

I live in Dallas and this is easily one of my favorite restaurants in the metroplex. The food is creative, well prepared, and beautifuly presented. The wine list was excellent as one would expect. The service was undisputably impeccable and the ambiance delightful.

jameskbailey photo

jameskbailey

Go For the Experience

We’ve been testing a lot of Dallas restaurants and The Old Warsaw hands down has the best food, service, ambience and price all rolled together. When we entered we were sat promptly and graciously. Our server was very attentive and the food was fantastic. The whole experience is a must do for anyone living here or just visiting.

mleejackson photo

mleejackson

Relaxed Dining Experience

Old Warsaw has a great reputation and we’ve always wanted to go there but just never did until last week. Food and service is great- feels like you’re in a small European restaurant. The waiters didn’t pressure us to order. We felt as if we had all the time we needed to enjoy the evening. They were out of oysters so I wasn’t able to try the oysters and spinach, but the desserts made up for that!

Grand Marnier Souffle

Excellent. Many souffles taste like scrambled eggs, but, not this one. It was sweet and fluffy, and not too overpowering.

allenramirez photo

allenramirez

Oklahoma City, OK

Once Wasn't Enough

Absolutely the best we tried on a recent trip to Dallas. So good, in fact, that we made reservations before we left and went back the next night. Go hungry.

patrickjsmith photo

patrickjsmith

Gulfport, MS

Adept at Anniversaries

My wife and I visited the Old Warsaw last evening to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. The service was outstanding – probably the best I have ever received and was the highlight of the evening. The staff addressed us by name from the moment we arrived to the time we left. At no time did we have an unmet want as the staff anticipated our needs before we did. The food had great flavor and I could see that tremendous effort was placed on presentation. I had the special 5 course menu (with wine) and my wife had the three course meal. My meal came with one glass of wine for every two courses and were wonderfully paired. The Old Warsaw is a restaurant for those who appreciate excellent food, fine wine and unsurpassed service. However, you’ll need to bring very deep pockets and long arms as our bill came to $400.00 including tip.

cwilliams00 photo

cwilliams00

Albuquerque, NM

More than can be expected

Ate here on 14th December 2009 and there’s little we can say which hasn’t already been said about this wonderful place. The food is absolutely out of this world and beautifully presented, the service is impeccable, the ambience and atmosphere are perfect in every way. Cannot enthuse enough this restaurant, it is simply magnificent and worth every penny.

cbehling25 photo

cbehling25

Plano, TX

One of the Best in Town

My party of six dined at The Old Warsaw on Friday, December 11th. The restaurant is off Maple Avenue across from The Capitol Grille, and between Maple Manor Hotel and the Hotel St. Germaine. Must be a nice part of town. As it was downtown Dallas we used the valet. I did not notice any on street parking sites.

The service staff was superb, especially Carmen, and Saied the captain who selected a wonderful Bordeaux in my price range. We all had at least four courses. All the food was excellent and beautifully presented. Kudos to the chef and to the pastry chef.

We never felt rushed or delayed even though our dining event was over three hours long.

The Old Warsaw is certainly now at the top of my list! My guests and I look forward to visiting again.

Escargot

The sauce the snails are cooked in is some of the best I have ever tasted.

jacquiegarcia17 photo

jacquiegarcia17

Oklahoma City, OK

A Little Piece of Heaven on Earth

Wow, what can I say? Nothing short of the perfect recreation of what heaven on earth would be….

Everything was exceptional. I am a little surprised about the couple of negative reviews. Maybe it was an off night, or they were at a different restaurant…..but please don’t judge by those 1 or 2 bad reviews when you compare to the dozens of excellent reviews. I was hesitant at first about driving 40 minutes out of the way, but I trusted my gut. Most of the reviews were good, so we thought we would take a shot. Boy, am I glad we did ! :-)

The menu is full of many classic french dishes, escargot, foie gras, and souffle. The wine pairings were remarkably on point. The souffles were exquisite.

A feel of a country home in the south of France, the staff make you feel like family and are so pleasant.The Old Warsaw has now earned a permanent place on my list of favorite restaurants. Not many make that list ! I will definitely be back. :-)

Escargot

Very, very delicious. The sauce the snails are cooked in is some of the best I have ever had.

simpson55 photo

simpson55

Awesome Dining Experience

One of the top meals in Dallas. For an appetizer we had the Crab Cake and the Steak Tartar. Both were fantastic and are highly recommended. Next we had the Old Warsaw Salad and Greek salad. Very light salad that is a must for Feta cheese lovers and for anyone interested in venturing outside the realm of lettuce. On special that night was a Foie Gra. Again, fabulous. Finally, for the main course we had quail with Sautéed Mushrooms and Muscat Wine. We shared the Scottish Salmon which was served with crawfish, mushrooms and capers, sitting atop rice and green beans. As Steve would say, the quail was “divine” and it was definitely my favorite dish of the night. Overall, Old Warsaw serves up food beyond your expectations, which is exactly what you expect from a top-notch Uptown Dallas restaurant. Will definitely return to share this place with friends and family and try more of the items on the menu.

Awesome

wineLOVER photo

wineLOVER

Dallas, TX

Dining Experience To DIe For!!!

Soon as my husband and I entered the restaurant we were seated immediately and were introduced by fine music and excellent waiting staff. As a food lover of great taste and i can say the food was to die for. I started with crabcake, so good, i did not even use the sauce because consisted of all the right spices and taste and Lobster Bisque was excellent with the rolls of bread they provide. For main course i had the Mouthwatering Peppercorn Steak cooked to perfection with very little pink with Garlic Mash potatoes. My husband had the Dover Sole and said " he will find no other place that can compare." Throughout our wonderful dining experience the Owner Al came over and introduced himself and made sure that everything was too our satisfactory. To end the night we shared the Chocolate Souffle. All i can saw is Wow!!!! My husband and I have already planned our second date to The Old Warsaw…Thank you for a relaxing enjoyable dining experience…

Peppercorn Steak

Incredible, mouthwatering, juicy, do i need to say anymore??

GaugeJ photo

GaugeJ

Dallas, GA

This place is worth checking out so go ahead and enjoy this

Wow. I learned about this place from a family member and glad I decided to check it out. Everything about this place is amazing. The decor, the employees, and of course the food. It definitely is one of the greatest restaurants in uptown Dallas.
Tips: Excellent place for a romantic evening, business casual dress, adult atmosphere;
This place is worth checking out so go ahead and enjoy this place.

rosita3 photo

rosita3

A night to REMEMBER!

Ever since i was a teenager i dreamed of getting asked to marry at a really nice restaurant and be surprised by my significant other. One day he had called me in the morning to get ready for that night that he had a surprise for me, he said that he was gonna make me he most happiest person in the world! i was really exited, he went and picked me up and we drove to The Old Warsaw the ballet parking was really appreciative as soon as i stepped in i felt like a queen they took us to a table where the view was great the waiters were really polite and very considerate the food was amazing i was delighted! The dessert was mouthwatering it was a German Chocolate Cake but before they had brought the dessert he told me he wanted to love me for the rest of his life and when the waiter put the cake in front of me the ring was on top of the cake as a decoration, i was in shock i couldn’t believe it. It was such a great experience the service, the food, and the athmosphere were so good that made the night a NIGHT TO REMEMBER ……….i can’t wait to go back!

Plw photo

Plw

Dallas, GA

We've eaten at Old Warsaw for over 10 years,...

We’ve eaten at Old Warsaw for over 10 years, the service is good, food fresh and it has always been a good experience.

Their wine list is excellent and owner is great at advising the perfect pair with your dinner.

The fish, steaks and lamb dishes have always been excellent,
The appetizers are always excellent and desserts creative.

The Best part of Old Warsaw is the live music which include a pianist and violinist – you must come here if you want to have an intimate dinner, important conversation or you’re celebrating a special event.

Steak Diane

Pan Seared Prime Steak Diane with fresh Lobster, Broccoli Casserole, Sour cream onion Mashed Potatoes

French Uptown Romantic
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:30PM
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:30PM

Old Warsaw Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Old Warsaw Restaurant is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: La Vieille Varsovie, Old Warsaw Rest Dallas Specials, Old Warsaw Restaurant Dallas, Old Warsaw Restaurant Dallas Tx, Old Warsaw Restaurant, The Old Warsaw Dallas, and Warsaw Restaurant Dallas.