1112 W Main St
Lebanon, TN 37087-3206

Ole Neighborhood Grill & Bar

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Burgers

Pros
"Food was good way too slow lousy service"
  • 12/14/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Nashville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was good way too slow lousy service
  • 9/14/2013

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/24/2013

A diner from Broadway, NC tried it.

April 1, 2011

Great Place to Eat

They were great when I was remodeling my kitchen. I ate here almost everyday. I watch salt and fat and the wait staff and cooks are very accommodating. Everybody being very pleasant when I am reeling off what I don't want on my food. …
June 5, 2010

My favorite place for breakfast

I love this place, I go there about 1 or 2 times a month just for breakfast. I've taken my parents, my in-laws, and others. Everyone always finds something on their breakfast menu for them. There's always excellent staff, prompt,…
November 23, 2009

Nice Bar - Horrible Food

While travelling to Tennesse last weekend we decided to try a local restaurant and stopped in the Ole Neighbohood Grill & Bar - big mistake. If you're going there to watch a game on tv or play some pool and just drink, it will be fine -…

12/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Peking Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

11/19/2017

A diner from Lafayette, TN tried Snow White Drive In Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Staff food environment
Cons
None
11/02/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Lima, OH tried Sammy B's.

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Cookeville, TN tried Snow White Drive In Restaurant.

10/17/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Arlington, TN tried Taters.

10/10/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from US tried Hardee's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
So this is what kind of tacos Hardee's serves...even paid 2 dollars extra for extra cheese, this place had gone down hill. ..The one on south Cumberland in Lebanon......This was the five pack...all five are like this...I basically paid to eat taco shells
10/08/2017

An American food lover from US tried Sunset Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc... community oriented
10/07/2017

A dining patron from Lebanon, TN tried Sunset Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/02/2017

A dining patron from Lebanon, TN tried Gondola Restaurant.

9/22/2017

A diner from Whiteland, IN tried China Wok and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Mexican American Burgers

Ole Neighborhood Grill & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Old Neighborhood Grill 37087, Ole Neighborhood Grill Lebanon, Old Neighborhood Lebanon Tn, Old Neighborhood 37087, Old Neighborhood Grill Menu Lebanon Tn, Ole Neighborhood Grill & Bar, and Ole Neighborhood Grill Lebanon Tn.