1112 W Main St
Lebanon, TN 37087-3206

Ole Neighborhood Grill & Bar

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Burgers

Pros
"Food was good way too slow lousy service"
  • 12/14/2013

A diner from Nashville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was good way too slow lousy service
  • 9/14/2013

A Mexican food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/24/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Broadway, NC tried it.

April 1, 2011

Great Place to Eat

They were great when I was remodeling my kitchen. I ate here almost everyday. I watch salt and fat and the wait staff and cooks are very accommodating. Everybody being very pleasant when I am reeling off what I don't want on my food. …
June 5, 2010

My favorite place for breakfast

I love this place, I go there about 1 or 2 times a month just for breakfast. I've taken my parents, my in-laws, and others. Everyone always finds something on their breakfast menu for them. There's always excellent staff, prompt,…
November 23, 2009

Nice Bar - Horrible Food

While travelling to Tennesse last weekend we decided to try a local restaurant and stopped in the Ole Neighbohood Grill & Bar - big mistake. If you're going there to watch a game on tv or play some pool and just drink, it will be fine -…

6/22/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Cherokee Steak House.

6/20/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Cherokee Steak House.

6/19/2017

A diner from US tried Clayborn's Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2017

A dining patron from Mooresville, NC tried China Wok.

6/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders.

6/14/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Spring Hill, TN tried Clayborn's Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Awesome home cooked breakfast!
6/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Gondola Restaurant.

6/10/2017

A diner from Lebanon, TN tried Sunset Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
chicken and everything is alway's great
Cons
so busy alway's takes time for your order
Comments
keep it up
6/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried Cherokee Steak House.

5/19/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried Cherokee Steak House and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican American Burgers

Ole Neighborhood Grill & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Old Neighborhood Grill 37087, Ole Neighborhood Grill Lebanon, Old Neighborhood 37087, Old Neighborhood Lebanon Tn, Ole Neighborhood Grill Lebanon Tn, Old Neighborhood Grill Menu Lebanon Tn, and Ole Neighborhood Grill & Bar.