Olga's Kitchen

Cuisine: American (New), Deli, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Had party of 7 and 3 of us served 10 minutes before the rest who had to wait. Your broccoli cheddar soup has definitely been watered down since my last visit. Don't think I will be going back any time soon."
Cons
"I also experienced the portion change in the salad and soup combo a few months ago but now find they are again using the smaller portions with watered down broccoli cheddar soup. My guests were totally disappointed. "
  • 3/31/2017

An American (New) chowhound from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 11/22/2016

A dining patron from Livonia, MI tried it.

• 7/06/2016

An American (New) chowhound from Willis, MI tried it.

• 10/22/2015

A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 4/08/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/20/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/10/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/07/2014

An American (New) chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2013

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/07/2013

A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.

August 14, 2008

just tried it & liked it

I went here for lunch the other day with an old friend and it was very good. I had a grilled chicken olga and curly fries. It was very filling and everything was very good. The prices are OK, we also used a discount card. The service…

American (New) Takeout Good for groups

Olga's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Olga's Kitchen is located near the cities of Lathrup Village, Oak Park, Berkley, Huntington Woods, and Bingham Farms.
People found this by searching for: Olaga's Kitchen/Southfield Mi., Olgas Kitchen, Olga's Kitchen Southfield Mi, Olga's Southfield, Olgas Southfield, Olgas On 12 Mile And Southfield Road In Southfield, and Olga's Kitchen Menu 2013.