Olga's Kitchen

Cuisine: American (New), Deli, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Had party of 7 and 3 of us served 10 minutes before the rest who had to wait. Your broccoli cheddar soup has definitely been watered down since my last visit. Don't think I will be going back any time soon."
Cons
"I also experienced the portion change in the salad and soup combo a few months ago but now find they are again using the smaller portions with watered down broccoli cheddar soup. My guests were totally disappointed. "
  • 3/31/2017

A diner from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 11/22/2016

A diner from Livonia, MI tried it.

• 7/06/2016

A dining patron from Willis, MI tried it.

• 10/22/2015

A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 4/08/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/20/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/10/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/07/2014

• 11/03/2013

An American (New) food lover from US tried it.

• 9/07/2013

An American (New) chowhound from Southfield, MI tried it.

August 14, 2008

just tried it & liked it

I went here for lunch the other day with an old friend and it was very good. I had a grilled chicken olga and curly fries. It was very filling and everything was very good. The prices are OK, we also used a discount card. The service…

American (New) Takeout Good for groups

Olga's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Olga's Kitchen is located near the cities of Lathrup Village, Oak Park, Berkley, Huntington Woods, and Bingham Farms.
People found this by searching for: Olgas Kitchen, Olga's Kitchen Southfield Mi, Olga's Kitchen Menu 2013, Olgas On 12 Mile And Southfield Road In Southfield, Olaga's Kitchen/Southfield Mi., Olgas Southfield, and Olga's Southfield.