17651 W 12 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48076

Olga's Kitchen

Cuisine: American (New), Deli, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Had party of 7 and 3 of us served 10 minutes before the rest who had to wait. Your broccoli cheddar soup has definitely been watered down since my last visit. Don't think I will be going back any time soon."
Cons
"I also experienced the portion change in the salad and soup combo a few months ago but now find they are again using the smaller portions with watered down broccoli cheddar soup. My guests were totally disappointed. "
  • 3/31/2017

An American (New) chowhound from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 11/22/2016

A diner from Livonia, MI tried it.

• 7/06/2016

A diner from Willis, MI tried it.

• 10/22/2015

An American (New) chowhound from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 4/08/2015

An American (New) chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/20/2014

An American (New) food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/10/2014

An American (New) chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/07/2014

An American (New) food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2013

An American (New) chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/07/2013

A dining patron from Southfield, MI tried it.

August 14, 2008

just tried it & liked it

I went here for lunch the other day with an old friend and it was very good. I had a grilled chicken olga and curly fries. It was very filling and everything was very good. The prices are OK, we also used a discount card. The service…

$20 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $15

Buy Now 25% off

$20 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $15

Buy Now 25% off
American (New) Takeout Good for groups

Olga's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Olga's Kitchen is located near the cities of Lathrup Village, Oak Park, Berkley, Huntington Woods, and Bingham Farms.
People found this by searching for: Olga/12 Mile/Southfield, Olgas On 12 Mile And Southfield Road In Southfield, Olaga's Kitchen/Southfield Mi., Olga's Kitchen Southfield Mi, Olga's Southfield, Olgas, 12 And Southfield, Mi, Olgas Kitchen, Olga's Kitchen Menu 2013, and Olgas Southfield.