601 Juan Tabo Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87123-1465

Olive Garden

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Salads

Overall
Pros
"On Dec 21 we went to Olive Garden on Juan Tabo. We got setted right away. Then the waiter took our order. When the food was delivered. I was very upset. My spaghetti looked like soup so i had to wait for a different plate. Then my SON'S plate was so cold"
"Want to Thank David, one of the managers I had talked with last month after bad service and my husband and I walking out. He sent me a $25.00 gift card and we used it this weekend and got the Great Service we have been used to for years. Thanks to Amand"
"Kid-friendly"
"Nice clean... Good food"
Cons
"Cookedfood"
"Hostesses talking to much"
Comments
"Good"
  • 3/13/2019

An Italian food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 4/17/2018

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 1/11/2018

An Italian food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 12/22/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/16/2017

An Italian chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 12/19/2016

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2015

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 11/26/2014

• 11/19/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/09/2014

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

Italian Pasta Salads

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Abq Eubank, Olive Garden 87108, Albuquerque 5 Star Restaurants, Olive Garden On Juan Tabo In Albuquerque, Olive Garden Albuquerque Juan Tabo Menu, Olive Garden Want To Bowl Boulevard Albuquerque New Mexico, Olive Garden Menu, and Albuquerque Restaurants.