4253 South Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701

Olive Garden

Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free

Olive Garden is a Italian, Kid's Menu, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Servers were Friendly and seemed happy to be there. Food Great...served Hot and good portions Quality. Always consistent "
"Excellent service"
Cons
  • 3/24/2020

A dining patron from Carson City, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2017

A dining patron from Sparks, NV tried it.

• 4/28/2016

An Italian chowhound from Carson City, NV tried it.

• 3/08/2015

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/23/2014

An Italian chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/31/2014

• 6/11/2014

An Italian food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2013

An Italian food lover from Dayton, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent service
    Cons
    None
nvcouponuser photo

nvcouponuser

Carson City, NV

Go To Reno

I was so excited when I heard the Olive Garden was comng to Carson City. I decided to have my promotion party there, we were a group of about 10. Because of the size we had 2 waitresses. If you were not sitting on the side of teh waitress that was on top of things you didn’t get anything. We moved a chair because we were a little cramped and when the waitress came to serve our food she became very confused and couldn’t figure out where the “othr person” went. I don’t know how but they mannaged to mess up the breadsticks. I know right?! I was so sad this didn’t turn out well. It’s back to Reno I go.

Italian Takeout Kid's Menu

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Carson City, Nv Menu, Olive Garden Carson City, Olive Garden Menu, Carson City Nv Olive Garden, Olive Garden Carson City, Nv, Olive Garden Carson City Menu, Carson City Nv Olive Gardenmemu, Olive Garden Carson City Nv, and Olive Garden Carson City Reviews.