Olive Garden

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Pasta

Overall
Pros
"None, I was so disappointed with the food and the manager's response when I mentioned it to her. "
"Alfdeda salad "
Cons
Comments
"My favorite restaurant"
  • 8/10/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2016

An Italian chowhound from Irmo, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/15/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/09/2014

Pros
    Alfdeda salad
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    My favorite restaurant
  • 9/25/2013

An Italian chowhound from Lexington, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

April 3, 2010

Good Food & Service

I have visited this restaurant many times over the past five years. Always had good service and good food. I just wish there was one closer to our home in Lexington. I do not like the traffic out in Harbison where they are located, but I…
July 22, 2005

Service needs improvement

Had a birthday lunch for my daughter. Nine of us in all. Food was ok. Service was ok. I didn't like that we were asked if we wanted more salad and everyone said yes and then the food came so the server just said "I guess I won't bring…

Italian Gluten Free Takeout
Tips
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Menu, The Olive Garden Menu Columbia, Olive Garden In Columbia, Olive Garden Menu Restaurants On Harbison Blvd, Harbison Olive Garden Review, Olive Garden Lunch Priced Menu(Columbia, Sc), Olive Garden Harbison Hours On 4th Of July, and Olive Garden Harbison.