Olive Garden

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Olive Garden is a Italian, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 1/21/2017

A diner from Scranton, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2015

An Italian chowhound from Scranton, PA tried it and liked it.

• 6/13/2015

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/31/2015

• 2/08/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/19/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2014

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/14/2014

• 6/16/2013

An Italian chowhound from Catasauqua, PA tried it and didn't like it.

• 6/08/2013

An Italian chowhound from Kingston, PA tried it and liked it.

michaela4 photo

michaela4

Archbald, PA

burger king with wine

the only part worth mentioning is the servers are wonderful..these are not real Italian recipes for the most part but if you like grated cheese then go…they are busy everytime I go by and i can not figure out why?has to be the commercials …you want Italian food ? do yourself a favor and go to Rossi’s or Amadeo’s you want microwaved pasta pull in

Mns photo

Mns

Scranton, PA

My review has nothing to do with food. I...

My review has nothing to do with food.

I recently interviewed with Olive Garden for a server position. I was hired on the spot. This was on a Tuesday. They told me my training would start the following week and would require a full-time schedule. I meanwhile quit my other job so I could devote the time to Olive Garden, as I believed it was a better position. Four weeks and three phone calls later, I have yet to even hear of a starting date. Every time I’ve called to schedule, I have received rude and illinformed information about my tentative start date. I’ve even been told, “you aren’t the only one waiting on a phone call so when we get to scheduling we will give you a call.” In this economy it is downright sickening that a restaurant would promise someone work and then never call back. I am struggling because I quit my former job and now I have no work.

Shame on Olive Garden. Just because it is a chain does not mean it should forget good customer service and manners.

Italian Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Olyphant, Blakely, Peckville, Jessup, and Throop.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Dickson City Pa, Olive Garden, Dickson City, Pa, Olive Garden In Dickson City Pa, Dickson City Olive Garden, Olive Garden Dickson City, Olive Garden Dickson, Olive Garden Menu Dickson City, and Olive Gardent Dickson City Pa.