1415 Western Blvd
Jacksonville, NC 28546

Olive Garden

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Kid's Menu

Olive Garden is a Italian, Gluten Free, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent menu variety and price!"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"I love the Olive Garden...."
  • 2/06/2021

A diner from Wingate, NC tried it.

• 8/14/2020

A dining patron from Jacksonville, NC tried it.

• 5/07/2020

A diner from Jacksonville, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2019

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/13/2018

An Italian chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent menu variety and price!
    Cons
    N/a
    Comments
    I love the Olive Garden....
  • 4/18/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mtang photo

Mtang

Jacksonville, NC

Our waitress at Olive Garden was horrible. The...

Our waitress at Olive Garden was horrible. The food tastes like Stouffer’s at best. Its expensive for how bad it is. I do enjoy their soup, salad and breadsticks. However, our waitress was so slow and not focused I waited 20 minutes for a bowl of soup only to be told my soup would be coming out shortly. We told her we were done and paid $36.87 was $9.99 for 1 bowl of soup and 1 small plate of salad. I was really looking forward to the Zuppa Toscana, my favorite (I usually make it at home).

Italian Kid Friendly Good For Kids

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Mccutchn Fld, Mccutcheon Field, and Tarawa Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden 28546, Restaurants In Jacksonville Nc, Restaurants In Jacksonville,Nc, Marrakesh Restaurant Jacksonville Nc, Greek Restaurent, Jacksonville, Nc, Restaurant Menus In Jacksonville, Nc, Olive Garden Menu Jacksonville Nc, Olive Garden Jacksonville Nc 28546, and Olive Garden Jacksonville Nc Menu.