4403 Black Horse Pike
Mays Landing, NJ 08330-3102

Olive Garden

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood, American

Olive Garden is a Italian, Seafood, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Large dinning area for large and small parties .. "
Cons
"Long lines"
Comments
"Go early alway busy "
  • 11/13/2019

A diner from Pleasantville, NJ tried it.

• 1/06/2017

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried it.

• 12/26/2014

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Long lines
  • 12/02/2014

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/12/2014

• 5/14/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Large dinning area for large and small parties ..
    Comments
    Go early alway busy
  • 4/13/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2014

An Italian chowhound from Pleasantville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/19/2013

A diner from Tokyo, 40 tried it.

• 5/25/2013

A Chinese food lover from Batesburg, SC tried it and liked it.

Batona photo

Batona

Millville, NJ

Home Cooking?

We have a new addition to the extended family! We went to visit our new niece/cousin in Somers Point and were in need of some food before we arrived home. We decided to pass on anything along the way and wee resigned to fast food when we remembered the Olive Garden at the mall. That was agreeable to all.

It was after 7:00 and the wait wasn’t too bad for a Friday. Our waiter was Javier. He was pleasant.

The only issue we had was that the children’s meals were served first. We like to have them eat when we eat.

We ordered a sampler appetizer that included stuffed mushrooms and fried meat ravioli. Both were fine. I found the marinara for the ravioli to be a bit thin.

The salad was as good as always; plenty of garlic! Gert took all the tomatoes before I protested.

Gert had the Stuffed Chicken Marsala.

As for me, I ordered the Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto.

I very much enjoyed my risotto but will probably keep to making my own in the future and ordering something different when we go to the Olive Garden.

Shrimp & Asparagus Risotto - Shrimp & Asparagus Risotto at Olive Garden

Shrimp & Asparagus Risotto

I have taken to eating risotto of late and was turned on to this dish. The Olive Garden has released a You Tube video of an executive chef demonstrating how to prepare this dish. I made it recently and it is enjoyable! I wanted to see how it compared to the real thing.

The dish costs $14.95 in the restaurant. I figure I made about $75 worth at home. My version provided much more to eat. While the OG’s had nine medium shrimp, there were but a few pieces of asparagus. :( I will say it was perfectly seasoned!

Stuffed Chicken Marsala - Stuffed Chicken Marsala at Olive Garden

Stuffed Chicken Marsala

It was tasty. For me, it would be the perfect winter meal as it seemed a bit heavy. Gert loved it.
Italian Seafood Family

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Hamilton Twp and Estell Manor.
People found this by searching for: Mediterranean Garden Restaurant, 4403 Black Horse Pike, Chicken Marsala Olive Garden, Stuffed Chicken Marsala Olive Garden, Restaurants In Mays Landing Nj, Olive Garden Hamilton Mall, Mays Landing Restaurants Within Northfield, Nj, Olive Garden Hamilton Mall Nj, Olive Garden In Hamilton Nj, and Olive Garden Chicken Marsala.