Olive Garden

Neighborhoods: Theater District - Times Square
Cuisine: Italian, American, Lunch

Pros
"Long wait for service, less than expedient. Not up to minimal standards for "Italian food".While "chefs"may not be able to change formulas they should be able to improvise enough to improve the standards. I could go into specifics but "
Cons
"Italian food is not like foods from other parts of the world . Italians for the most like simple identifiable components in their dishes . They rarely mix different non-comparable components together. These are time tested basics that should not be violat"
  • 12/13/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/02/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 8/16/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/10/2013

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

DarkCamelot photo

DarkCamelot

Suffern, NY

Olive Garden — NYC

I never usually dine in at Olive Garden because it is always crowded. If you don’t mind waiting at least 45 minutes for a table, then this is the place for you. I am glad that they have an excellent take out forum that I use whenever I’m at my friend’s in NYC. I place my order over the phone and it’s ready for me to pick up within 20-30 minutes. I recently ordered the chicken parm with linguine and was satisfied with my dish. The portion was plentiful and the price was pretty good. Even though I don’t eat here quite often I do enjoy the food. Maybe one day I’ll actually experience dining in the place and see what that is like.

July 2, 2016

We went to Olive Garden to celebrate our \r Birthdays our waiter Chris was so\r Patient with our five kids \r He even sang happy birthday (great voice)\r The salmon was delicious \r Can't wait to go back
July 16, 2012

Just Another Olive Garden

Decent food. Really cool location. At the end of the day it's just another Olive Garden. If your looking for an authentic NYC experience, head elsewhere.
May 25, 2012

Tiramisu

I usually only stop in here for a drink and their tiramisu!

Italian American Wheelchair accessible
Tips
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Theater Time Square District Restaurant Menu Gluten Free, Olive Garden Theatre District Nyc, Ester Restaurant, Dorchester, Ma, Olive Garden Times Square To Go Menue, Olive Garden 2 For 25 Menu, Olive Garden Times Square Menu, and Content.