8321 W Bell Rd
Peoria, AZ 85382

Olive Garden

Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Pasta

Olive Garden is a Italian, Salads, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Terrible service. Went for my wife's 50th bday. Got 3 never ending pasta. The second round of pasta was a joke. Small and waited over 30 minutes. Never will go back after this dinner. Salad isn't the same either. Mark W."
Cons
"Olive garden stated they would be closed xmas eve and open on xmas. olive garden was closed on xmas. Internet stated they were open until 5pm. I wil"
"Slow service. Small portion. The Italian Margaritas not even good."
Comments
"I will not be going to this location again. Management probably will not see their ratings"
  • 7/25/2019

A diner from Edmond, OK tried it.

• 2/22/2017

An Italian food lover from Prescott, AZ tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/02/2016

• 8/21/2016

An Italian chowhound from Gilbert, AZ tried it.

• 12/28/2015

A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 11/04/2015

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service. Small portion. The Italian Margaritas not even good.
  • 9/17/2015

An Italian food lover from Surprise, AZ tried it.

• 7/15/2015

An Italian chowhound from Peoria, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Jenn207 photo

Jenn207

Scottsdale, AZ

Employees steal from customers

I had a business lunch meeting at the Olive Garden located at 7889 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382. Left and realized I left my purse hanging up on the chair. Called to see if it was still there. The lady who answered the phone said someone had found it and gave it to the manager. When I came to pick it up, the manager came to give it to me. There were other customers in the waiting area, she came straight to me to give it to me. Didn’t ask for identification, my name (in which I had given to the person on the phone) which I thought was odd. It’s like she had been rummaging through my purse. I checked the contents and they had stolen all my cash, which was around $200. I confronted the manager who said unfortunately I can’t control what happens before it gets to me. She then goes on to tell me she is being transferred in a couple days to the Olive Garden in Prescott so she really doesn’t care, gave me the card to the general manager and walked away. She refuses to ask the waiter or any other employees about the cash. All the girls at the front were snickering like they knew exactly what had happened to the money taken from my purse. I have left my purse at many restaurants before, none of them have EVER stolen money out of my purse, including when I left it at McDonalds and forgot for about an hour! What does that say about this particular Olive Garden?! What poor customer service!

Italian Salads Pasta

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of Sun City.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Peoria Az, Peoria Olive Garden, Olive Garden In Peoria Az, Olive Garden Peoria Arizona, Olive Garden Arrowhead, Olive Garden Arrowhead Az, and Olive Garden In Peoria, Az.