Olive Garden

Cuisine: Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Gluten Free, Pasta

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc... We had the pleasure of visiting your elegant resturant for Lunch. around 2pm on 8/24/16. Our Waitress was most attentive we have met in quite some time, beautiful! The offer to have desert was a hit! My"
"Yummy food"
Cons
"we were seated at the. last table in the back of the seating area. A waitress at the table in front of ours saw us being seated. We sat for 15 minutes - the restaurant was not busy at 5:00 and no one acknowledged us. after ten minutes my husband got u"
"The wait to get seated"
Comments
"better tell them you want your courses spaced or you will end up with everything at once"
  • 7/27/2017

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches chowhound from York, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2017

A diner from York, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 11/10/2016

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches food lover from York, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/26/2016

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2016

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches food lover from York, PA tried it.

• 6/25/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2015

• 11/11/2014

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/04/2014

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Image001

Ten Items on the Olive Garden Secret Menu You love Olive Garden, but wouldn’t you really like to know about its secret menu? The secret menu consists of a few dishes the restaurant will gladly ser...read more

May 4, 2011

Good things come to those who wait

The food is awesome! Great service too! The only reason I did not give Olive Garden five stars is because the wait for a table is way too long! Even if you call ahead you still can find yourself waiting a long time. So either go on off…
March 7, 2010

Inconsistant

This is one of my favorite restaurants. Though I do agree with the previous poster about the service being spotty. Sometimes you get a great server, and sometimes you get a server who doesn't have time to check how things are...and your…
September 28, 2009

Decent Place to Eat

I enjoy the food at the Olive Garden, but there is better, more authentic Italian food in York. It's always a busy place, so be prepared to wait to be seated. I like their Italian salad and bread sticks.

12/09/2017

A Cheesesteak food lover from US tried The SteakOut.

12/09/2017

A diner from York, PA tried Jackie B's.

12/09/2017

An American chowhound from York, PA tried Jackie B's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food people and prices
12/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Guo's Imperial Gourmet.

12/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from York, PA tried China Kitchen.

12/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pottsville, PA tried Green Garden.

12/02/2017

A dining patron from Sylvania, OH tried Central Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
When Steve is the chef I have always gotten my food cooked exactly as I asked.
11/29/2017

An American food lover from Fayetteville, PA tried Jackie B's and liked it. They liked the food.

11/29/2017

A diner from Mount Wolf, PA tried Meadow Hill Family Restaurants, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good service, great breakfast, choices for lunch or dinner include fresh foods. I avoid the long list of items that are frozen. The turkey is fresh. Soups are OK to good, depends what soup. Salads are good.
11/28/2017

An American food lover from US tried Jackie B's.

Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Gluten Free Takeout
Tips
  • What's spaghetti and meatballs without a glass of wine? You'll find vintages here from Italy, Australia, California and Washington.

Olive Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Garden is located near the cities of York County, North York, Grantley, West York, and Shiloh.
People found this by searching for: Olive Garden Menu York Pa, First Post Menu York Pa, Olive Garden York Pa Menu, Olive Garden York Pa, Olive Garden Menu, Olive Garden Restaurant York Pa, Olive Garden Kenneth Rd York Pa, Olive Garden West York, and Restaurants North York Pa.