705 N Hammonds Ferry Rd
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-1312

Olive Grove Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, American Traditional, Lunch

Olive Grove Restaurant is a Italian, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Crab cakes were wonderful."
  • 1/15/2021

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/11/2020

An Italian food lover from Clinton, MD tried it.

• 5/15/2019

An Italian food lover from Glen Burnie, MD tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2019

An Italian chowhound from Elkridge, MD tried it.

• 11/04/2017

A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it and liked it.

• 7/19/2017

A dining patron from Fort George G Meade, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Crab cakes were wonderful.
  • 7/11/2017

A dining patron from Linthicum Heights, MD tried it.

• 6/02/2017

An Italian food lover from Glen Burnie, MD tried it.

• 8/12/2015

An Italian chowhound from Washington, DC tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

MWDD photo

MWDD

Windsor Mill, MD

Blonde bartender makes this place zero stars

Would give them 0 stars if it was an option. Walked in, there was no one at the front so I had to find my way to the bar where I was rudely met by a server who was watching tv. He looked at me, didn’t speak, and proceeded to watch TV. I spoke and told him I needed to place an order. He pointed to the back. The bartender came out as I was asking what the problem was as to why he didn’t greet me or say someone would be right with me. She immediately got an attitude and asked me “What do you need?” with disgust on her face. I told her I need to place an order and she walked off. Trying to keep my composure, I waited. She came back with the same horrible attitude and just stood there. I guess expecting me to just start ordering. I wasn’t fast enough so she walked off again. I’m not from Maryland so I’d never visited this restaurant before but now I surely won’t ever step foot in it again. And to think I was looking to host my company luncheon here had I had a good experience.

Italian American Traditional Dinner

Olive Grove Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Olive Grove Restaurant is located near the cities of Uninc Anne Arundel County, Linthicum, Pumphrey, Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, and Baltimore Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Olive Grove Restaurant Carryout, Olive Grove Carryout, Olive Grove Restaurant In Lansdowne, Olive Grove Landsdowne Md, Olive Grove Linthicum, Olive Grove Restaurant, and Olive Grove Linthicum Menu.