Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: Eclectic & International, Italian, Eclectic

j44lee photo

Cerritos, CA

More than just Olives

AMBIANCE: Gorgeous restaurant with fun and hip ambient music. Dine near the window (or better yet, outside on the balcony!) to watch the Bellagio water show every 15 minutes – bellissimo!

FOOD: See below

DRINK: My lychee martini wasn’t good…at all. It was on the gross side with a strange frothy banana bread after-taste. The alcohol level was spot on, so I knew the bartender knew what he was doing. The rest of the ingredients were a miss.

BREAD: The breads were on the hard and dry side, but the banana nut bread had an addicting subtle sweetness I quite enjoyed. The accompanying small olive and tapenade plate was fabulous, too.

OVERALL: I enjoyed Olives and I’d recommend it, but I wouldn’t return just because there are so many other wonderful restaurants in LV I must try!

Scallop Risotto

I really can’t stress how striking this place is – I enjoyed the ambiance more than the food, which was definitely above average. My 4 pcs of scallops were served over a bed of mushroom risotto – all drizzled with white truffle oil. My spinach salad was delicious, though a tad on the oily side.

The risotto was excellent, but the scallops were decent – nothing to write home about. I was hoping for more plump cuts and cooked medium rare, but they were cooked through and through, which resulted in a firmer texture.

August 7, 2012

Had a great time and need to thank ronnie fekrat for the referral
March 28, 2012

Night out was great

I did enjoy my night out over there; music was fine, the service and drinks were not bad at all. Really nice atmosphere.the first time we went there the line was huge, it took us almost an hour to get into the club. The next time was…
November 29, 2011

Really good food!

Olives is the standard that restaurants should be measured against. The food is soooo good and the service is exemplary. I am not even going to bother mentioning prices as it is relative to the quality of food and service. That said the…

Eclectic & International Italian Eclectic
  • Olives offers an eclectic collection of wines from around the world, including Spain, France, Italy and the United States.
  • Be sure to reserve a table by the opulent windows for great views of the dancing fountain show--or be one of the lucky few to sit on the outside terrace for an even closer seat.

Olives  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/24/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 3/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2015 A diner from CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Olives is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Olives At Bellagio Menu, Olives Las Vegas Menu, Olives At Bellagio, Olives Las Vegas, Olives Restaurant Las Vegas, Olives Bellagio, and Olives Bellagip.