Olives

Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: Eclectic & International, Italian, Eclectic

• 3/24/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 3/08/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 10/23/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

j44lee photo

j44lee

Cerritos, CA

More than just Olives

AMBIANCE: Gorgeous restaurant with fun and hip ambient music. Dine near the window (or better yet, outside on the balcony!) to watch the Bellagio water show every 15 minutes – bellissimo!

FOOD: See below

DRINK: My lychee martini wasn’t good…at all. It was on the gross side with a strange frothy banana bread after-taste. The alcohol level was spot on, so I knew the bartender knew what he was doing. The rest of the ingredients were a miss.

BREAD: The breads were on the hard and dry side, but the banana nut bread had an addicting subtle sweetness I quite enjoyed. The accompanying small olive and tapenade plate was fabulous, too.

OVERALL: I enjoyed Olives and I’d recommend it, but I wouldn’t return just because there are so many other wonderful restaurants in LV I must try!

Scallop Risotto

I really can’t stress how striking this place is – I enjoyed the ambiance more than the food, which was definitely above average. My 4 pcs of scallops were served over a bed of mushroom risotto – all drizzled with white truffle oil. My spinach salad was delicious, though a tad on the oily side.

The risotto was excellent, but the scallops were decent – nothing to write home about. I was hoping for more plump cuts and cooked medium rare, but they were cooked through and through, which resulted in a firmer texture.

Eclectic & International Italian Eclectic
Tips
  • Olives offers an eclectic collection of wines from around the world, including Spain, France, Italy and the United States.
  • Be sure to reserve a table by the opulent windows for great views of the dancing fountain show--or be one of the lucky few to sit on the outside terrace for an even closer seat.

Olives  Restaurant Reviews

Olives is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Olive Restaurant Bellagio, Olives Las Vegas, Olives Bellagio, Olives Restaurant Las Vegas, Olives Las Vegas Prices, Olives Bellagip, Olives At Bellagio, Olives Las Vegas Menu, and Olives At Bellagio Menu.