Ollie's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Burgers

APM photo

South Park, PA

it took 1 1/2 hours for delivery and it is mushy and a mess and cold. now i know why the delivery driver asks for the tip up front.

both wedgies are not eatable. it is a joke.

slrodgers photo

Eighty Four, PA

I order Ollie’s Pizza a lot, seeing as I work within walking distance. I usually eat the buffalo chicken salad, but I occasionally get an italian hoagie. I have yet to be disappointed by them! The food is always fresh, they get my order right, and they have friendly delivery guys! the prices are decent, for the food you are getting as well. I recommend it!

Buffalo Chicken Salad

It has a little bit of spicyness, but overall it was very good. Fresh, crunchy salad, croutons, hot fries and buffalo chicken, and with ranch dressing or bleu cheese it is delicious!

FoodCritic15317 photo

Canonsburg, PA

Food is good….. IF you get what you ordered. They deliver the wrong order 40% of the time. You may order a pizza or sub and get a pizza or sub, but the toppings are all wrong! When called about it, they like to argue with you and tell you that YOU are wrong. Upon checking the order slip, it was found that they wrote down the wrong thing. This happened several times. They even wrote down the wrong address once and delivered my order to someone down the street.

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Delivery Pizza Breakfast

Ollie's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/06/2016 A diner from Bethel Park, PA tried it.

Ollie's Pizza is located near the cities of Mc Murray, Mcmurray, Strabane, North Strabane, and Houston.
People found this by searching for: Ollie's Pizza, Ollies Canonsburg, Ollies Pizza Mcmurray, Ollie's Pizza Mcmurray Pa, Ollies Pizza, Ollies Pizza 15317, Ollies Pizza Mcmurray Pa, Reviews Pizza In Mcmurray, and Ollie's Pizza Mcmurray.