2957 Broadway

Ollie's Uptown

Neighborhoods: Morningside Heights
Cuisine: Chinese, Noodle Bar, Late Night

• 1/12/2020

A Chinese food lover from New York, NY tried it.

gd0t photo

gd0t

New York, NY

This was awful. I hated every minute of my...

This was awful. I hated every minute of my experience there. I had egg drop soup. Funny thing is, they forgot the flavor. I also shared an order of pan fried pork dumplings. I’d say they forgot the flavor on this too except the parts of the wonton which they burnt definitely had some (unpleasant) flavor. For an entree I had some noodles (a wide noodle sauteed with some beef). They were greasy and lacked any seasoning. I should have sent everything back and left, but I was hungry, and it was late at night. This place is always packed and so I thought it would be good. Now I just want to know why the hell so many people are there all the time. Surely they aren’t there for the food. :-(

Chinese Good For Kids Good for groups

Ollie's Uptown  Restaurant Reviews

Ollie's Uptown is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Ollie's Morningside Heights Menu, Ollie's New York 10025 Facebook, Ollies Uptown, Ollie S New York City Broadway Uptown, Ollie's Uptown, Ollies Nyc Uptown, Ollies Nyc 10025, and Ollies Harlem.