204 S Main St
Woonsocket, RI 02895-4258

Olly's Pizza Parlor

Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches

Olly's Pizza Parlor is a Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The dining room salad and the pizza"
  • 10/15/2018

A diner from Providence, RI tried it.

• 6/30/2017

A diner from Bellingham, MA tried it.

• 4/09/2017

A diner from Woonsocket, RI tried it.

• 10/09/2016

A diner from Woonsocket, RI tried it.

• 2/17/2016

A diner from Smithfield, RI tried it.

• 12/05/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Cumberland, RI tried it and liked it.

• 8/19/2015

A Pizza food lover from New Haven, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/27/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

MichaelFreeman photo

MichaelFreeman

Toronto, ON

My Experience

OLLY’S PIZZA PARLOR was a great experience, the food, the service, and the ambiance was all very good. Thank you for the great experience. I am the managing director of electric charging stations and was there with my office friends and we all had a great time there. For more info contact us on https://drivetricity.com

pizza

angelicamandy photo

angelicamandy

London, England

Can i pay someone to write my university essay for me cheap

We are amongst the most reliable academic writing company that imparts students with top-class Can i pay someone to write my university essay for me cheap uk on a plethora of academic disciplines. Our services are affordable and highly competent to deal with all those tough and troublesome papers at lightning fast speeds.
________________________________________

anke99 photo

anke99

Delhi, Delhi

good

I am really impressed with the given product. free mahjongg titans Here is more exciting offer for you and look some wonderful new time setting which are recently added in the set my clock. And this never check your authentications.

]

khgkuhkh

petersarkort photo

petersarkort

New York, NY

com

this is a good place to relax and spend an evening with your family. my son is often busy studying. because of this, he has little time to excessive stress. But he was able to find homework help sites for college students and this helped him. now professionals do his home back for him, and he has time to spend with his family

Pizza Salads Sandwiches

Olly's Pizza Parlor  Restaurant Reviews

Olly's Pizza Parlor is located near the cities of Social, Blackstone, Forestdale, Manville, and North Smithfield.
People found this by searching for: Olly's Pizza Woonsocket Menu, Olly's Pizza, Ollys Pizza, Olly's Pizzeria Woonsocket, Ri, Ollys Pizza Woonsocket, Olly's Pizza Woonsocket, Ollie's Pizza Woonsocket, and Ollys Woonsocket.