20957 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311-2313

Omino Sushi

Neighborhoods: Chatsworth
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Middle Eastern

Omino Sushi is a Sushi, Japanese, and Middle Eastern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Enjoyed their food very much I'm a great sashimi lover they r awesome I highly recommend that u try for urself "
  • 11/13/2013

A diner from Camarillo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Riz photo

Riz

Woodland Hills, CA

Some of the Best Sushi I've Ever Had!!

We found this place kind by asking a hotel we were staying at where there was a good sushi place in the area. And when the girl said hold on and had to look it up, I wasn’t expecting very much out of it. I figured if she didn’t immediately have a place come to mind that she was just giving us which ever place had asked to be refereed. I was so very wrong.

There’s about a million sushi places in the area and some of they have big fancy places and others are crummy run down little places, but they’re pretty much all of a main rode and have fairly big signs… but not Omino. Omino sushi has a small sign, but it’s hidden in with a few other places that completely have nothing flashy about them to draw your attention to them. If we hadn’t been looking for it, we’d never have seen it to stop!

When we entered the place though, it was packed full of people that definitely looked like they took their sushi eating seriously. There were several chefs who are all very friendly and nice. The place isn’t run down, but there’s absolutely nothing flashy or cheesy about it. It’s only purpose is to put out wonderful, fresh tasting food into your hands at an affordable price. And they succeed greatly.

The first thing I ate at this place was the Spicy Scallops Roll, which I make everyone we bring there try, because it’s the single most amazing thing that I’ve ever eaten in my entire life. No joke! But everything there is really fantastic. Especially because they use real crab meat!! That’s even in their California rolls!

It definitely feels like a place you could easily become a regular at. The price is right, the food is great and everyone is really friendly. Every sushi fan we know, we take here.

It’s definitely nice if you live in or near the valley to have quality sushi in our neighborhood.

Spicy Scallops Roll

This is the single most amazing thing I’ve had in my entire life. It’s got such a delicate texture and flavor and then the heat slowly grows on you. It’s only 5-6 pieces instead of the normal 8 or so that most of their rolls are, but every bite is pure heaven.

Pickled Cucumber

This came with a sushi dinner we ordered and shared. It was very unique and refreshing with moments of sweetness that were unexpected but very welcoming. If you order something that comes with this, you should consider it a real treat! :D

Sunset Roll

Though it’s nothing terribly original, it’s an old favorite of mine done very well. It’s also been a favorite of friends, especially people who’ve not had a lot of sushi, but are interested in giving it a real try.

Sushi Japanese Sushi Bars

Omino Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Omino Sushi is located near the cities of Hamilton and Box Canyon.
People found this by searching for: Omino Sushi Menu, Menu For Sushi Place In Chatsworth, Ca, Omino Restaurant, Omino Sushi, Omino Shushi Menu, Omino Sushi Chatsworth Ca, and Omino Sushi Chatsworth.