4801 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33328

On The Menu Cafe & French Bakery

Cuisine: French, Lunch, Breakfast

On The Menu Cafe & French Bakery is a French, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

laurenp3 photo

Phenomenal!

My friend and I dined at On The Menu on a Tuesday evening. What a delight to the senses, the food was cooked to perfection. We had a shrimp and scallop appetizer with a wine sauce and cheese covering absolutely delicious. For our entree’s we had the beef bourgenoune over pasta and the stuffed chicken with spinach, prosciutto and cheese in a cognac sauce the chicken was astounding and the beef dish was not the best I’ve had but not bad either. I had the soup and my friend had the salad and she couldn’t stop talking about how fantastic the salad dressing was, apparently their going to bottle it and sell it on the premises because they’ve had so many requests for it. We had a wonderful server by the name of Nickolina , she was very attentive at all times, she also recommended a bottle of wine we enjoyed thoroughly with our meal and the grand finale was the most delicious melt in your mouth desserts fresh from France. I also took home some croissants for breakfast also delightful. I would highly recommend On The Menu to anyone who enjoys French food, I’ve been to many French restaurants all over this country and this was one of the best dining experiences I’ve had in a long time.Lauren Phillips/Owner of All Pets Resort and Spa in Sunrise,FL.

Stuffed chicken with spinach, proscuitto, and cheese with a cognac sauce, served with potatoes and v

jeanpierre photo

jeanpierre

Fort Lauderdale, FL

AUTHENTIC EUROPEAN BISTRO-CAFE RESTAURANT & PASTRY SHOP

A fantastic new upscale European Bistro-Cafe with white sofas  to relax and have a drink. A great atmosphere, elegant, charming & intimate place for dining with soft  French background music. Fantastic French, Italian & Spanish food! Beautiful selection of delicious European pastries and incredible souffles. This is a place to meet up with friends for a lovely breakfast or for a very nice lunch with Panini sandwiches, fresh salads , daily special or also for a specialty coffee with a pastry in the afternoon. I LOVED…

Duck Confit served with Garlic Parsley Potatoes & Tomato Provencal

The duck confit was prepared and cooked to perfection and the sauteed potatoes were outstanding… The best dish I never have on any French restaurant in South Florida.

French Wifi Dinner
Mon-Sat 08:00AM - 10:00PM

0 useful

0 useful

On The Menu Cafe & French Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

On The Menu Cafe & French Bakery is located near the cities of Cooper City.
People found this by searching for: On The Menu, Davie, French Bakery Near Me 33328, Onthemenu Davie, Www.Onthemenucafe.Com, On The Menu Davie, Onthemenucafe.Com, On The Menu Davie Fl, and Le French Cafe University Drive Cooper City.