On The Rocks

Cuisine: American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"He better get that flag back to me or framed"
"Prior to throwing my niece a birthday party for her 30th birthday I spoke with the owner Mike about hosting her party at his restaurant after spending $900 on food waiting for a soccer game to end so we could play music for 30+ guess to no avail. I can't "

American Breakfast Burgers & Dogs

On The Rocks  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2015 A diner from London, H9 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    He better get that flag back to me or framed
  • 3/19/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/27/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/28/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/29/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/03/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/07/2013 A diner from Huntington Beach, CA tried it and didn't like it.

On The Rocks is located near the cities of Hermosa Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: On The Rocks Menu Redondo Beach, On The Rocks Redondo Beach Menu, On The Rocks Restaurant In Redondo Beach Ca, On The Rovks In Redondo Beach, On The Rocks Redondo Beach, On The Rocks Restaurant Redondo Beach, and Owner On The Rocks Redondo Beach, Ca.