329 N Harbor Dr
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

On The Rocks

Cuisine: American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"He better get that flag back to me or framed"
"Prior to throwing my niece a birthday party for her 30th birthday I spoke with the owner Mike about hosting her party at his restaurant after spending $900 on food waiting for a soccer game to end so we could play music for 30+ guess to no avail. I can't "
  • 6/19/2015

An American chowhound from London, H9 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    He better get that flag back to me or framed
  • 3/19/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/27/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/28/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/29/2014

• 2/03/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/07/2013

An American chowhound from Huntington Beach, CA tried it and didn't like it.

September 17, 2009

On The Rocks Sports Bar is poor service

Maybe...maybe...on a Monday morning when nobody is in the place you can get service in a reasonable time, but I would not bet on it. The people are friendly, but the focus on service is very poor. So many place to go too in R.B., if you…
May 1, 2008

On The Rocks

I have been to this bar once and it was only because they had live coverage of the Australian Rules footy grandfinal last September.\r \r I had an awesome time, met alot of people, probably had a bit too many to drink but hey it was great…

American Breakfast Burgers & Dogs

On The Rocks  Restaurant Reviews

On The Rocks is located near the cities of Hermosa Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: On The Rocks Menu Redondo Beach, On The Rocks Redondo Beach Menu, On The Rocks Restaurant In Redondo Beach Ca, On The Rocks Redondo Beach, Owner On The Rocks Redondo Beach, Ca, On The Rovks In Redondo Beach, and On The Rocks Restaurant Redondo Beach.