On The Rocks

Cuisine: American, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"He better get that flag back to me or framed"
"Prior to throwing my niece a birthday party for her 30th birthday I spoke with the owner Mike about hosting her party at his restaurant after spending $900 on food waiting for a soccer game to end so we could play music for 30+ guess to no avail. I can't "
September 17, 2009

On The Rocks Sports Bar is poor service

Maybe...maybe...on a Monday morning when nobody is in the place you can get service in a reasonable time, but I would not bet on it. The people are friendly, but the focus on service is very poor. So many place to go too in R.B., if you…
May 1, 2008

On The Rocks

I have been to this bar once and it was only because they had live coverage of the Australian Rules footy grandfinal last September.\r \r I had an awesome time, met alot of people, probably had a bit too many to drink but hey it was great…
September 6, 2006

Best new Sports Bar in the South Bay

It's not the Chiller's of old, and not the Lattitude's of new. They completly cleaned house and returned it to a place where you want to go, sit inside or out, hang with your friends, grab some good food and drink and watch a game . They…

American Breakfast Burgers & Dogs

On The Rocks  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2015 A diner from London, H9 tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    He better get that flag back to me or framed
  • 3/19/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/28/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/07/2013 A diner from Huntington Beach, CA tried it and didn't like it.

On The Rocks is located near the cities of Hermosa Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: On The Rocks Redondo Beach Menu, On The Rocks Menu Redondo Beach, On The Rocks Restaurant In Redondo Beach Ca, On The Rocks Redondo Beach, On The Rovks In Redondo Beach, Owner On The Rocks Redondo Beach, Ca, and On The Rocks Restaurant Redondo Beach.