4095 Route 1 South
Monmouth Junction, NJ

One South Rustic Grill

Cuisine: Local, Healthy, American

One South Rustic Grill is a Local, Healthy, and American restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

Butterflykizzes photo

Butterflykizzes

North Brunswick, NJ

An after work breath of fresh air..finally!

I recently had a horrendous day at work…ok, a horrendous week, and it was only Wednesday! I needed food, and I needed a drink…quick! I stopped off at this place called One South, that I had seen undergo quite a few differant changes over the years, finally, it seems to me, they found their nitch! I walked in and I was in awe at the scene. It was gorgeous! Lovely ambiance, the lighting was even perfect! I was greeted at the door by their GM, and escorted to the bar. The bartender rushed to my service, asked me what mood I was in when I couldn’t make up my mind, and said, “I’ve got just the drink!” I never drank a martini so fast, lol, it was a Green Tea martini, that was as tasty and mellow as I needed it to be! I had put in my appetizer order, and it came out just as I was finishing my drink…DELICIOSO! I had the steak quesadillas as she had suggested, and they were so good! My water with lemon was never empty, the service was perfect and right on point! I ordered the ahi tuna, and a glass of pinot noir…The food came out right after my appetizer was almost finished, and the yankee game was finishing up on the tv…did i mention they had huge flat screens everywhere!? As the meal came out, the lights went down, and the music began. At this point the bar had filled up…I felt like I had been to three differant places in one night! It went from perfect quiet after work to wind down, to energetic with the game, to loungy and PERFECT with my meal…I met some new people, and danced a little to a familiar tune. I didn’t want to leave, but I had to, so I said goodbye to my new friends and smiled the whole way home…I can’t wait to go back!A variety of delicious food, drinks, and a sweeeet environment!

ahi tuna

I love ahi tuna, but a lot of places don’t get it right…this place got it perfect…not too dry, not fishy tasting, fresh and perfect. The wasabi sauce stuff gave it a great kick!

Delicious Local Healthy

One South Rustic Grill  Restaurant Reviews

One South Rustic Grill is located near the cities of South Brunswick Twp, South Brunswick, South Brunswick Township, Dayton, and Kendall Park.
People found this by searching for: One South Rustic Grill Reviews, One South Restaurant Nj, One Rustic Grill, South Brunswick, Nj, One South Grill Nj, One South Grill South Brunswick Nj, Down South Rustic Menus, One South Rustic Grill Menu, One South Rustic Grill, and One South Grill.