175 Water Street
Danvers, MA 01923

Onion Town Grill

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Steak tips were good"
"Bartenders are bad. VERY BAD."
Cons
"The server listed the sides that came with the steak tips and never mentioned that ordering sweet potato fries was $3 more than regular fries. I didn't find out until I got the bill. I would have been fine with regular fries but she could have mentioned t"
Comments
"This place is a waste of time. I'm surprised it's still in business."
  • 5/31/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Steak tips were good
    Cons
    Comments
    This place is a waste of time. I'm surprised it's still in business.
  • 2/11/2014

A Lunch food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Bartenders are bad. VERY BAD.
  • 11/20/2013

A dining patron from Peabody, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/07/2013

A Lunch chowhound from Danvers, MA tried it and liked it.

March 16, 2010

Three Chances...

UPDATE 12.17.10: I've returned to eat at the bar a few weeks ago, & stand by my original review. The prices & food are great, but the service is nonexistent even at the bar.\r \r I've eaten here twice in the Dining Room (where all the…
September 23, 2009

Onion Town Grill is ..

I've never eaten here, but a friend of mine held a fundraiser here in the back room. There was no charge for the use of the back room because it was for charity. I think that alone speaks for itself

Good For Kids Dinner Lunch

Onion Town Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Onion Town Grill is located near the cities of Hathorne, Beverly, Wenham, and South Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Onion Town Grill, Onion Town Danvers Ma, Oniontown Grill, Sweet Potato Fries Danvers Massachusetts, Onions Restaurant In Danvers Menu, Onion Town Peabody, Oniontown Menu, and Onion Town Grill Danvers Massachusetts.