6100 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66211

OP 1906

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Pub Food

OP 1906 is a American, American Traditional, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Good, not Great

Date night recently found us at OP1906 in the Overland Park Sheraton. On this visit, I wasn’t overly impressed, but I definitely plan to visit again. Hefty prime ribs (close to 16ozs) were featured for $19.06. I like my steaks done extremely well. The chef relented and I had a wonderful prime rib with no pink. I was pleased. Wife ordered hers medium rare and found the steak to be on the tough side. She only ate about half of it (while I gloated). Perfectly cooked green beans, baked potato, and excellent bread accompanied the meal. Our waitperson, Clara, was of tremendous assistance. I give the experience a B- overall with a couple of admonitions. First, demand a table far from the restaurant entrance which adjoins the bar where over-served, middle-aged twits negotiate hook-ups in far too loud voices. Second, expect a generic American menu. The only things “Southern” (as purported) OP1906 offers are fried chicken on a waffle and cheese grits. WARNING: If you have ever worried that you might be The Manchurian Candidate do not go to this Grill. For some reason, this “Southern” cuisine restaurant in Overland Park, Kansas is decorated with large face cards. Makes no sense, doesn’t harmonize with anything at all. Very strange.

Prime Rib

American American Traditional Good For Kids

OP 1906  Restaurant Reviews

OP 1906 is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: Op 1906, Op 1906 Menu, Op 1906 Sheraton Hotel Menu, Menu At The Southern Grill In Overland Park Kansas, 1906 Restaurant Overland Park, Op 1906 Reviews, and Op1906.