Open Hearth

Cuisine: American, Steak, Seafood

• 10/18/2013

A dining patron from Simpsonville, SC tried it.

March 30, 2014

We had an expired deal chicken vouncher so I asked my husband to go to the Open Hearth to use it for face value. Wow, wish I has just thown it away. Our waitress was telling us the specials and I asked how much were the scallops…
December 4, 2012

My wife was out of town last night, so I ate at The Hearth for the first time to test the "Night Out worthiness". I very much enjoyed the experience. The decor, music, temperature, staff, and cleanliness were excellent. Two of the…
March 31, 2012

The food and atmosphere are incredible!

The Open Hearth is one of those special places where great food meets incredible atmosphere! My wife and I have been eating there for years and it continues to be our special place. Jimmy and Paula Starr Melehes make you feel right at home…

9/16/2017

A chowhound from Greenville, SC tried Bikas Drive-In.

9/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried Bikas Drive-In.

8/30/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried Big Boys Country Cooking.

8/23/2017

A food lover from Greenville, SC tried Bikas Drive-In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/18/2017

A food lover from Taylors, SC tried Bikas Drive-In and liked it. They liked the food.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Greenville, SC tried Bikas Drive-In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Gaffney, SC tried Big Boys Country Cooking.

7/12/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Bikas Drive-In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly fast service family vibe to the place and everything is great!
7/03/2017

A chowhound from Taylors, SC tried Bikas Drive-In and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/15/2017

A Steak food lover from Simpsonville, SC tried Catering by Bernie and Candie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Steak Seafood

Open Hearth  Restaurant Reviews

Open Hearth is located near the cities of Greenville County and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Open Hearth Greenville Sc, Open Hearth Greenville Sc Menu, Restaurants In Hendersonville, Taylor's Neighborhood Restaurant, Ocean Pines, Spartanburg Restaurants, Spartanburg Sc Restaurants, and Applebee's Restaurants In Clifton, Nj.