5300 #3 Rd

comixphreak photo

comixphreak

Richmond, BC

Orange Julius - Lansdowne Centre

Every time I step into Lansdowne Centre I cannot help but grab a quick drink at Orange Julius. Okay so it’s anything but quick because I always get the largest sized drink they have but I make sure to savour my smoothie. Orange Julius made smoothies popular even before the term was coined.

The Julius Fruit Drinks are the basic selections that are fruity, frothy and fabulous. The flavour selections include the classic Orange Julius, strawberry, pina colada, tripleberry, strawberry banana, and others like raspberry, peach, mango, and so on. I love the Tripleberry and Pina Colada flavours. They are extremely refreshing though I recommend drinking them slowly. Unless you love that brain freeze feeling all the time.

The Premium Fruit Smoothies are a healthier selection coming in different flavours like strawberry xtreme, tropical tango, 3-berry blast, strawberry sensation, mango passion, tropi-colada, banana chill, orange swirl, and so many others, depending on what flavours are offered at any given location.

Of course the deal isn’t complete with having a couple of hot dogs. Orange Julius has expanded its selection but I still love the Chili Melt Dog. It’s the one that keeps me happy.

This isn’t a place that I will go to everyday by any means but I do love to indulge myself once in a while with Orange Julius. It is what it is… just a nice treat.

Chili Melt Dog

Chili dog with cheddar cheese. It’s gooey but good.

Tripleberry

Love the different berry taste in this fruit drink.

Hot Dogs Smoothies Juices

Orange Julius  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Orange Julius Strawberry Extreme Recipe, Orange Julius Hot Dog Menu, Orange Julius Chili Dogs Cost Chili Melt Dog, Www.Orangejulis Hotdog, Copy Of Orange Julius Menu, Old Hotdog Menu From Orange Julius, and Orange Julius Hot Dogs.