1448a-6551 No. 3 Rd, Richmond Center

comixphreak photo

comixphreak

Richmond, BC

Keeping Me Refreshed — Orange Julius Richmond Centre

I don’t know why but I’m always glad to see an Orange Julius wherever I go. Orange Julius made smoothies popular even before the term was coined. I’m usually walking around Richmond Centre with a drink from Orange Julius in hand.

The Julius Fruit Drinks are the basic selections that are fruity, frothy and fabulous. The flavour selections include the classic Orange Julius, strawberry, pina colada, tripleberry, strawberry banana, and others like raspberry, peach, mango, and so on. I love the Tripleberry and Pina Colada flavours. They are extremely refreshing though I recommend drinking them slowly. Unless you love that brain freeze feeling all the time.

The Premium Fruit Smoothies are a healthier selection coming in different flavours like strawberry xtreme, tropical tango, 3-berry blast, strawberry sensation, mango passion, tropi-colada, banana chill, orange swirl, and so many others, depending on what flavours are offered at any given location.

Of course the deal isn’t complete with having a couple of hot dogs. Orange Julius has expanded its selection but I still love the Chili Melt Dog. It’s the one that keeps me happy.

This isn’t a place that I will go to everyday by any means but I do love to indulge myself once in a while with Orange Julius. It is what it is… just a nice treat.

Smoothies Juices Hot Dogs

Orange Julius  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: How Do You Make The Nachos That Orange Julius Used To Have, Orange Julius Nachos, Names Of Orange Julius Hot Dogs, Orange Julius In Richmond Bc, How Much Msg Is In Orange Julius, and What Were The Names Of The Orange Julius Hot Dogs And What Was On Them.