55101 Shelby Rd
Shelby Township, MI 48316-1148

Orient Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Orient Express is a Chinese, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"Food is always great, huge portions "
"I have been going to this restaurant since I was a little girl. The owner knows my family by name and the food is always delicious. I recommend the mushu chicken and the fried rice!"
  • 11/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Utica, MI tried it.

• 7/04/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Utica, MI tried it.

• 6/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Flat Rock, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/30/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/01/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/14/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is always great, huge portions
  • 11/20/2014

• 10/20/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

aaashelby photo

aaashelby

Shelby Township, MI

Bad...bad...bad

So very disappointing. This has been my fav for many years but something has happened. My last three orders, each included an assortment of various dishes, were awful. Guess I felt compelled to give them an opportunity to redeem themselves so I kept going back. Don’t waste your $$$, like I did.

14. Almond Chicken

Dry and tasteless. Obviously sat around for a while and was reheated far too long.

88. Chicken Egg Foo Young

Picked up the combo meal for a friend who wasn’t feeling well. I’m told it was the worst ever and it was inedible. Even the rice was very mediocre.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Orient Express  Restaurant Reviews

Orient Express is located near the cities of Shelby Charter Township, Charter Township Of Shelby, Shelby Twp, Macomb Township, and Macomb.
People found this by searching for: Orient Express Shelby Township Michigan, Orient Express Shelby Township Menu, Orient Express Shelby Township, Orient Express Shelby Township Michigan Menu, Orient Express Shelby Menu, Orient Express Shelby Twp, and Orient Express Shelby.