29 Broadway
Denville, NJ 07834

Oriental Express Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Lunch specials

Overall
Pros
"The food is always good but why do you give me coupons if I can't use them. Always how about closing the containers all the way? I had to spot clean soy sauce off my rug off my pants and off my blanket. I mean how much longer does it take to make sure t"
Cons
"Again close the container. I have pants that may not be able to be saved"
Comments
"The food is amazing always, however the employees... definitely need a little help in that area"
  • 2/02/2018

A diner from Hopatcong, NJ tried it.

• 11/13/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from Bloomfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Again close the container. I have pants that may not be able to be saved
    Comments
  • 1/09/2015

A Seafood food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/15/2013

A Chinese food lover from Mine Hill, NJ tried it.

Chinese Asian Lunch specials

Oriental Express Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Oriental Express Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Mount Tabor, Mt Tabor, Rockaway, Mountain Lakes, and Rockaway Township.
People found this by searching for: Oreintal Express/Denville/Menu, Oriental Express Chinese Restaurant Denville, Oriental Express Denville Menu, Oriental Express Denville, Oriental Express In Denville, Oriental Express Denville Nj Menu, Orient Express In Denville Nj, Denville Oriental Express Menu, and Oriental Express Denville Nj.