Oriental House

Cuisine: Fast Food, Asian, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"I actually really enjoy this place it is really good. I love the people and the service. Everytime I go I am well taken care of . "
"Hot and Spicy Beef Excellent "
  • 10/07/2016

Adamg65 tried it.

• 8/12/2017

• 7/19/2017

A diner from Carl Junction, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/03/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/03/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Manassas, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2017

A dining patron from Garden City, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Clarksville, AR tried it.

• 3/31/2017

A dining patron from Branson, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/28/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A diner from Fordland, MO tried it.

Fast Food Asian Chinese

Oriental House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Oriental House Cassville, Mo, Oriental House Cassville, Oriental House Cassville Mo Menu, Orienta House In Cassville Mo, Oriental House Menut In Cassville Mo, Oriental House Cassville Mo, Oriental House Menu Cassville Mo, and Oriental House.