1143 Woodruff Rd
Greenville, SC 29607

Oriental House

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Oriental House is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent Food, friendly service, and very clean. Friendly advice for person who had wrong soup on take out order when they arrived at home 10 miles away. I always check take outs anywhere I go before I leave the restaurant. Many have had the order inc"
"They deliver!"
"Extremely Poor Customer Service I walked in and ordered a large egg drop soup to go. I live about 10 miles away and when I got home it was the wrong soup. Probably some sweet and sour soup which I find inedible. I called to ask if they would honor my r"
"Service is horrible. Especially the male hosts! Management sees oblivious to employees horrible attitudes."
"Food was amazing"
"Friendly waitress"
"Well done 1 of our favorite place to eat "
"Excellent "
"Best food over the past 5 Chinese restaurants I've tried lately. Also so convenient that they deliver "
"Great food high prices "
"Egg drop soup"
"Best egg drop soup"
"Excellent food n service"
"I ordered a spring roll from here i specifically stated i cant eat shrimp and was givin shrimp anway in my spring roll i called the resturant no one seemed to care i asked for a manager she hung up in my face im so pissed i spent 18.00 on food here never "
"Just always friendly food is delicious and always fresh"
"Food is the best"
"Rice"
"Food"
"Great food"
"Great atmosphere, polite staff and delicious food"
"M√ľkemmel"
"waited to long for food"
"Pooor delivery great food"
Cons
"Sometimes they seem a little rude"
"slow service, poor customer service"
"long waits sometimes"
"Bad service, rude hosts, incorrect prices"
"More sushi selections"
"Great food and service"
"Good food"
"Not allowing vegetables on the side. Not allowing an extra scoop of rice. "
"Nothing needs improvement"
"Not enough African Americans working. Do you discriminate?"
"Atmosphere "
"Better sevice&attitude"
Comments
"Overall...good food, decent prices, and they deliver!"
"Go somewhere else! "
"Fast delivery"
"Good for people with Dairy Allergies. "
"Just great place to eat"
"No"
"Keep customers happy"
  • 9/26/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Greenville, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Greenville, SC tried it.

• 2/26/2018

A Chinese food lover from Middletown, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/01/2018

A Chinese food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 12/30/2017

A dining patron from Simpsonville, SC tried it.

• 10/12/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 10/07/2017

A diner from Mauldin, SC tried it.

• 9/08/2017

• 8/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/04/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Greenville, SC tried it.

Excustomer photo

Excustomer

Greenville, SC

Unprofessional and Unconcerned

I have been a loyal customer along with a great deal of co-workers, past and present! I dont normally have a complaint about my food, but today about 7 or of 7 people all had issues with the chicken, where it was bourbon chicken or hibachi chicken. We called to advise the staff at Oriental House on Woodruff Rd… I must say that the way we were treated was unacceptable. First you charge each person a delivery charge because the order was delivered and when we called to advise them of the food, they questioned the complaint first and foremost. 2ndly, they wanted us to bring the food back, which we paid to have delivered. 3rdly, the young woman on the phone her name was Carrie, I believe her family owns it was very unprofessional. Never once apologized for the experience. We explained that we were all working and could not leave and this was the reason we had the food delivered. After hours, we returned the food back to Oriental House on Woodruff Rd and then the same young woman Carrie was “RUDE” .. Did not care about the complaint… never apologized for the experience nor tried to make it right. She questioned the food that was eaten and was only willing to pay me for chicken portion on an order of Steak/Chicken Hibachi… I advised her that I the rice and vegetables were the only thing I ate. I had to have food to eat. She counted the pieces of steak on my plate and her response was if you eat it, you pay for it… Never smiled and was not the least emphatheic to the fact that people could have gotten sick over bad food! I never usually go to the extreme about food and/or restaurants, but I am appalled at the way she treated us!! She did not care how we as customers felt about the experience!!! I am a firm believer in telling someone about my experience and no offense to the rest of the staff, but one bad seed can spoil the whole bunch!!

H2. Hibachi Chicken

The chicken was bad!!!!!!!

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Oriental House  Restaurant Reviews

Oriental House is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Oriental House Woodruff Rd, Oriental House Menu Greenville Sc, Orential House Augusta Road Greenville Sc, Oriental House Augusta Road Greenville Sc Menu, Oriental House Augusta Road Menu, Oriental House Augusta Road, Oriental House, and Oriental House Greenville Sc Menu.