10 South St

Cuisine: Thai, Asian, French

Z3NG0D photo

Z3NG0D

Bridgewater, NJ

TERRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT GO!!!

First, when we asked to be seated in the basement area, he said it was all booked. Give me a break, who BOOKS the basement ahead of time? He could have easily put us down there instead. He gave us this response without even looking at us. Second, at the end of the dinner we brought out cupcakes made by a friend for the birthday girl. The manager came by right away to inform us that it’s against restaurant policy to eat food not provided by the restaurant. Despite us mentioning that it was for a birthday, he prohibited us from taking them out. Third, when we wanted to split our check up into 4, he was unwilling to assist. The most he can do is dividing evenly. There were members of the party who ordered less food and did not know each other. So, we must split our bill. Showing frustration despite it being a 10 second conversation, he called out a waitress to “take care” of our problem so he could go seat newly arrived patrons. As a big time restaurant goer, I have NEVER in my life experienced such rude and ill-mannered service. Interestingly, the rest of the staff was warm and friendly. Even though the over-priced food was not worth going back for, I would have given them a second chance. But of course, this a-hole as a manager turned me off, and I will NEVER EVER return to this restaurant again.

stringbean photo

stringbean

Rockaway, NJ

Love this place

The food here is the best. Try the mussel appetizer. The noodle dishes are all great. The service could be more attentive.

Thai Bad Thai Delivery

Origin French Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Origin French Thai is located near the cities of Morris Twp, Morris, Morris Plains, Convent Station, and Cedar Knolls.
People found this by searching for: "Thai Morristown, Nj", Origins Thai Morristown Menu, Origin Restaurant Morristown, Origin French Thai, Origin Thai Morristown, Origin Thai Morristown Menu, and Origin Morristown.