100 Jericho Tpke
Commack, NY 11725

Original Brooklyn Pizza Inc

Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I order a pie...with peperoni and meatball on it...to be delivered... Almost 30 dollars...BUT...there was one slice of pepperoni and one slice of meatball per slice... I dont mind paying....but for what I got...it was ridiculous. I will never go there ag"
Cons
Comments
"Stay away"
  • 4/23/2017

A diner from Westport, CT tried it.

• 12/03/2016

A diner from Deer Park, NY tried it.

• 9/17/2016

An Italian chowhound from Commack, NY tried it.

• 3/05/2016

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Stay away
  • 6/03/2015

• 5/20/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/08/2015

• 12/05/2014

• 11/26/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Salads Dinner

Original Brooklyn Pizza Inc  Restaurant Reviews

Original Brooklyn Pizza Inc is located near the cities of Elwood, East Northport, Kings Park, Beach Haven, and Dix Hills.
People found this by searching for: Original Brooklyn Pizza Commack, Brooklyn Pizza Commack Coupon, Brooklyn Pizza, Original Brooklyn Pizza Commack Menu, Brooklyn Pizza Commack Mayfair, Brooklyn Pizza Commack, Brooyn Pizza Commack Menu, and Brooklyn Pizza East Northport.