Original Brooklyn Pizza Inc

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I order a pie...with peperoni and meatball on it...to be delivered... Almost 30 dollars...BUT...there was one slice of pepperoni and one slice of meatball per slice... I dont mind paying....but for what I got...it was ridiculous. I will never go there ag"
Cons
Comments
"Stay away"
December 4, 2008

AWSOME

Ever since I went to NYC and had the original Brooklyn Pizza, have been able to find a place that is as good. Now I have. Besides the friendliness of the people that work there, it is very clean. The service is fast and the prices are…

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Original Brooklyn Pizza Inc  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2016 A diner from Deer Park, NY tried it.

• 9/17/2016 A diner from Commack, NY tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Stay away
  • 6/03/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

Original Brooklyn Pizza Inc is located near the cities of Elwood, East Northport, Kings Park, Beach Haven, and Dix Hills.
People found this by searching for: Brooyn Pizza Commack Menu, Brooklyn Pizza Commack Coupon, Original Brooklyn Pizza Commack, Original Brooklyn Pizza Commack Menu, Brooklyn Pizza East Northport, Brooklyn Pizza Commack, Brooklyn Pizza, and Brooklyn Pizza Commack Mayfair.