Original Italian Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Cafe, European

Pros
"If I could rate this a zero I would. First off the heavy set guy just threw the warm bread into the bag with no cover no foil, I said it was hard and cold so he just threw it in the oven, they charged me for shredded cheese(1.00) that I never got. Upon re"
Comments
"Horrible"
  • 11/05/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/02/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/27/2014

• 9/16/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/26/2013

An Italian food lover from Milton, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Horrible
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

UNCOOKEDPIZZA photo

UNCOOKEDPIZZA

Johnstown, PA

Thank goodness we did not get sick.

DO NOT ORDER THE PARTY PIZZA. It was UNCOOKED in the middle and BURNT on the edges. I called the restaurant to get my money back and the owner refused. He said he could not give me my money back because he is not a franchise. How does that even make sense? He also said he did not believe me that it was uncooked and said I would have had to bring it back in so that he could inspect it. I ORDERED CARRY-OUT FOR A REASON! How was I supposed to get it back in without a car? I told him he could have come back to the house and he just kept droning on and on about bringing it back in. He obviously did not understand my clear voice when I said, “I do not want another pizza because this one took an hour to get here, I would like my money back.” He told me if I called back, he would tell the police I was harassing him. I told him go ahead because he knowingly sent us an UNCOOKED pizza. Whatever happened to good customer service?

I really would have liked to have tried their other pizza because I have heard good things. However, after a very rude and potentially sickening first-time experience with this restaurant, I will never venture back. I’d rather just order from Domino’s, because at least I know the pizza will be cooked. All I can say is thank goodness my friends and I did not get sick. Feel free to try your luck :)

Party Pizza

Italian Sick Burnt

Original Italian Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Original Italian Pizza is located near the cities of Kelly Twp, West Milton, New Columbia, and Turbot.
People found this by searching for: Oip Milton Pa Menu, Oip In Milton Pa, Oip Milton Menu, Oip Milton Pa, Oip Milton Pa Hours, Oip Milton, Original Italian Pizza Milton Pa, Oip Menu Milton Pa, and Original Italian Pizza 17847.