Original Italian Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Original Italian Pizza is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Yummy food!!"
"Fast"
"Best pizza in the area"
"The new ambiance is wonderful, & the food has always been great! Best pizza in The Valley."
"Nice service great food"
Cons
"Attitude of workers every time I go there or call I get rushed and if I dont know what I want right away they get rude with me."
"Not a thing"

Great food beautifully remodeled restaurant

The new pasta dishes are amazing my favorite is the penne vodka with chicken

Chicken Marsala

August 11, 2010

Stay Great!!!

LOOOOOOVE OIP. They have the best food around. Though I really hope they read these reviews and take head. They are deffinately slipping in their servace as well as their prices and quality. They are deffinately switching to cheaper…
December 3, 2009

Original Italian Pizza is Overpriced!

Well apparently they are not affiliated with myoip.com as I looked at the menu on-line and then ordered as 12" pizza for pick-up. They charged me $10 for the pie not the $8.00 on-line price. I won't be ordering there again!
December 3, 2009

Overpriced

Well apparently they are not affiliated with myoip.c o m as I looked at the menu on-line and then ordered as 12" pizza for pick-up. They charged me $10 for the pie not the $8.00 on-line price. I won't be ordering there again!

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Original Italian Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/04/2016 A diner from Sayre, PA tried it.

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Sayre, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2016 A diner from Waverly, NY tried it.

• 1/22/2016 A diner from Sayre, PA tried it.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from Sayre, PA tried it.

• 8/12/2015 A diner from Hornell, NY tried it.

• 8/03/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 8/02/2015 A diner from Sayre, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/06/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Original Italian Pizza is located near the cities of Athens, South Waverly, and Waverly.
People found this by searching for: Original Italian Pizza Sayre Menu, Full Menu For Oip Pizza In Sayre Pa, Oip Sayre, Oip Sayre Pa Menu, Oip Pizza, Original Italian Pizza Sayre Pa Menu, Oip Sayre Pa, Oip Sayre Menu, and Oip Menu Sayre Pa.