Original Italian Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Original Italian Pizza is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food!"
"Yummy food!!"
"Fast"
"Best pizza in the area"
"The new ambiance is wonderful, & the food has always been great! Best pizza in The Valley."
"Nice service great food"
Cons
"Attitude of workers every time I go there or call I get rushed and if I dont know what I want right away they get rude with me."
"Not a thing"
  • 4/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from Horseheads, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food!
  • 1/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from Adams, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/04/2016

A diner from Sayre, PA tried it.

• 2/05/2016

An Italian chowhound from Sayre, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2016

An Italian food lover from Waverly, NY tried it.

• 1/22/2016

An Italian chowhound from Sayre, PA tried it.

• 9/11/2015

An Italian food lover from Sayre, PA tried it.

• 8/12/2015

A dining patron from Naples, NY tried it.

• 8/03/2015

A dining patron from East Pharsalia, NY tried it.

• 8/02/2015

A dining patron from Sayre, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Great food beautifully remodeled restaurant

The new pasta dishes are amazing my favorite is the penne vodka with chicken

Chicken Marsala

August 11, 2010

Stay Great!!!

LOOOOOOVE OIP. They have the best food around. Though I really hope they read these reviews and take head. They are deffinately slipping in their servace as well as their prices and quality. They are deffinately switching to cheaper…
December 3, 2009

Original Italian Pizza is Overpriced!

Well apparently they are not affiliated with myoip.com as I looked at the menu on-line and then ordered as 12" pizza for pick-up. They charged me $10 for the pie not the $8.00 on-line price. I won't be ordering there again!
December 3, 2009

Overpriced

Well apparently they are not affiliated with myoip.c o m as I looked at the menu on-line and then ordered as 12" pizza for pick-up. They charged me $10 for the pie not the $8.00 on-line price. I won't be ordering there again!

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Original Italian Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Original Italian Pizza is located near the cities of Athens, South Waverly, and Waverly.
People found this by searching for: Oip Sayre Pa Menu, Oip Sayre Pa, Oip Menu Sayre Pa, Original Italian Pizza Sayre Pa, Original Italian Pizza Sayre Pa Menu, Original Italian Pizza Sayre Menu, Oip Sayre, Oip Sayre,Pa, and Iop Sayre Pa.