Orlando's Mexican Cafe

Cuisine: Mexican, Home Style, Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe is a Mexican, Home Style, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly atmosphere, good food"
"Most of the time we just call in order and pick up. Some time we think is wrong cause the weight of the box or bag is heavy. But we just get a large amout serve to us."
Cons
"All good"
lovelybaby photo

lovelybaby

La Marque, TX

orlandos

best food i have had i miss it to tea is good also i know the owner he is very nice.

barbacoa

very tender and juicy best i had i always went back for more.

MAD4PLAIDN09 photo

MAD4PLAIDN09

Alvin, TX

Going down hill....

Well my husband and I live in Alvin and we have eaten here twice before our last and I do mean LAST time. The older female waitress remembered us after the second time and gave us top notch service both times. The third time we went back to this place, we got the inspiring actress waitress. I swore I had Sybil as our waitress. She was not good and is not cutout for this type of job. I mean it’s pretty bad when your waitress asks you if she is a bad waitress, right? I’ve had worse but then again I’ve had lots better too. My favorite dish is the Mexican Grande plate….great food….poor service.

Mexican Grande Plate

100% pure yummy goodness….rice, beans, a beef taco, cheese enchiladas and chicken fajita nachos….a little bit of everything.

August 23, 2014

I love this place!! Good food!!

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Mexican Home Style Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/26/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/25/2016 A diner from Spring, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 5/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly atmosphere, good food
  • 10/24/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    All good
  • 9/12/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Orlando's Mexican Restaurant In Alvin, Orlando's Menu Alvin Texas, Orlandos Alvin City Texas, Orlandos Menu Alvin,Tx, Orlandos Mexican Cafe Alvin, Barbacoa Restaurant 77511, Orlando S Café In Alvin Texas, Orlando's Alvin Tx, and Orlando Mexican Resturant Alvin.