Orlando's Mexican Cafe

Cuisine: Mexican, Home Style, Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe is a Mexican, Home Style, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"The hamburger can't be beat."
"Friendly atmosphere, good food"
"Most of the time we just call in order and pick up. Some time we think is wrong cause the weight of the box or bag is heavy. But we just get a large amout serve to us."
Cons
"All good"
  • 10/12/2017

A Mexican food lover from Friendswood, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Colorado Springs, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The hamburger can't be beat.
  • 4/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 11/18/2016

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Fresno, TX tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A dining patron from Alvin, TX tried it.

• 3/26/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 1/25/2016

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2015

A Mexican food lover from Katy, TX tried it.

lovelybaby photo

lovelybaby

La Marque, TX

orlandos

best food i have had i miss it to tea is good also i know the owner he is very nice.

barbacoa

very tender and juicy best i had i always went back for more.

MAD4PLAIDN09 photo

MAD4PLAIDN09

Alvin, TX

Going down hill....

Well my husband and I live in Alvin and we have eaten here twice before our last and I do mean LAST time. The older female waitress remembered us after the second time and gave us top notch service both times. The third time we went back to this place, we got the inspiring actress waitress. I swore I had Sybil as our waitress. She was not good and is not cutout for this type of job. I mean it’s pretty bad when your waitress asks you if she is a bad waitress, right? I’ve had worse but then again I’ve had lots better too. My favorite dish is the Mexican Grande plate….great food….poor service.

Mexican Grande Plate

100% pure yummy goodness….rice, beans, a beef taco, cheese enchiladas and chicken fajita nachos….a little bit of everything.

August 23, 2014

I love this place!! Good food!!

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Friendswood, TX tried Orlando's Mexican Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/27/2017

An Indonesian food lover from Everett, WA tried Indo Cafe in Maple Leaf.

9/24/2017

A diner from Bellville, TX tried Papa John's Pizza.

9/21/2017

An American food lover from Alvin, TX tried Busy Bee.

9/18/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried Hartz Chicken Buffet.

9/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Busy Bee.

9/13/2017

A diner from Friendswood, TX tried Busy Bee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/29/2017

An American chowhound from MI tried Parks Restaurant.

8/29/2017

A dining patron from Campbellsville, KY tried Olive Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best breakfast in town! Friendly and fast
8/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried Juanita's Taqueria.

Mexican Home Style Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: +Orlando Resturant In Alvin Tx, Orlando Mexican Resturant Alvin, Orlandos Menu Alvin,Tx, Orlando's In Alvin, Orlando's Menu Alvin Texas, Barbacoa Restaurant 77511, Orlando's Mexican Restaurant In Alvin, and Orlando's Alvin Tx.