Orlando's Mexican Cafe

Cuisine: Mexican, Home Style, Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe is a Mexican, Home Style, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly atmosphere, good food"
"Most of the time we just call in order and pick up. Some time we think is wrong cause the weight of the box or bag is heavy. But we just get a large amout serve to us."
Cons
"All good"
  • 4/23/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 11/18/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2016

A diner from Fresno, TX tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Alvin, TX tried it.

• 3/26/2016

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 1/25/2016

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2015

A Mexican food lover from Katy, TX tried it.

• 5/20/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2015

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

lovelybaby photo

lovelybaby

La Marque, TX

orlandos

best food i have had i miss it to tea is good also i know the owner he is very nice.

barbacoa

very tender and juicy best i had i always went back for more.

MAD4PLAIDN09 photo

MAD4PLAIDN09

Alvin, TX

Going down hill....

Well my husband and I live in Alvin and we have eaten here twice before our last and I do mean LAST time. The older female waitress remembered us after the second time and gave us top notch service both times. The third time we went back to this place, we got the inspiring actress waitress. I swore I had Sybil as our waitress. She was not good and is not cutout for this type of job. I mean it’s pretty bad when your waitress asks you if she is a bad waitress, right? I’ve had worse but then again I’ve had lots better too. My favorite dish is the Mexican Grande plate….great food….poor service.

Mexican Grande Plate

100% pure yummy goodness….rice, beans, a beef taco, cheese enchiladas and chicken fajita nachos….a little bit of everything.

August 23, 2014

I love this place!! Good food!!

5/17/2017

A diner from Missouri City, TX tried Las Flores Mexican Restaurant.

5/07/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Busy Bee and didn't like it.

5/05/2017

A diner from Alvin, TX tried Busy Bee and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/04/2017

An American food lover from Houston, TX tried Kelly's Country Cooking.

5/03/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Taqueria LA Tapatia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Orlando's Mexican Cafe.

4/23/2017

An American food lover from Alvin, TX tried Busy Bee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2017

A diner from Alvin, TX tried Papa John's Pizza.

3/30/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Classic Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/29/2017

An American chowhound from Houston, TX tried Busy Bee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Home Style Cafe

Orlando's Mexican Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Orlando's Mexican Restaurant In Alvin, Barbacoa Restaurant 77511, Orlando Mexican Resturant Alvin, Orlando's Menu Alvin Texas, Orlandos Menu Alvin,Tx, +Orlando Resturant In Alvin Tx, and Orlando's Alvin Tx.