621 Pacific Street

Orsi's Italian Bakery

Neighborhoods: Dahlman
Cuisine: Italian, European, Deli

• 1/09/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 9/19/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

May 23, 2009

pizza

ORSI's pizza is the best pizza i have ever eaten in all my 30++ years. Oh and the breads are the bomb. I would refer any of my friends and family to enjoy the true taste of an Italian pizza.
March 8, 2009

Wheres the sauce?

We stopped in Orsi's one day last month and ordered a double crusted pizza ,when we got it home it didn't have any pizza sauce on it. I thought maybe that's they way they make their pizza. But I noticed on their TV ad it shows them putting…
January 4, 2009

AWESOME Pizza!

Orsi's is our families favorite place to go for pizza and it is where we get bread and rolls for our family reunion every year. The staff is friendly, the food is hot and delicious and they are reasonably priced! I high recommend them!

2/16/2019

A Cafe food lover from Omaha, NE tried AJ's Cafe in Maple Village, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2019

A Mexican chowhound from US tried OJ's Cafe in Florence.

2/08/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China Palace in Dundee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food, nice clean friendly place. Would definitely go again.
2/05/2019

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Red Lobster.

1/26/2019

An American chowhound from Ann Arbor, MI tried Finnegans.

1/24/2019

Lucindajohnson tried Sage Student Bistro in Miller Park Minne Lusa Area.

1/24/2019

A Contemporary American chowhound tried Sage Student Bistro in Miller Park Minne Lusa Area.

1/14/2019

A dining patron from Ann Arbor, MI tried Jade Garden.

1/08/2019

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Skeets Ribs & Chicken in Conestoga Community.

1/04/2019

A French chowhound from US tried La Buvette in Downtown.

Italian Parking European

Orsi's Italian Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Orsi's Bakery Omaha Menu, Orsi's Menu, Orsi's Menu Omaha, Orsi's Italian Bakery Menu, Orsi's Pizza Omaha Menu, Orsi's Pizza Menu, and Orsi's Italian Bakery.