621 Pacific Street

Orsi's Italian Bakery

Neighborhoods: Dahlman
Cuisine: Italian, European, Deli

• 1/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 9/19/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

May 23, 2009

pizza

ORSI's pizza is the best pizza i have ever eaten in all my 30++ years. Oh and the breads are the bomb. I would refer any of my friends and family to enjoy the true taste of an Italian pizza.
March 8, 2009

Wheres the sauce?

We stopped in Orsi's one day last month and ordered a double crusted pizza ,when we got it home it didn't have any pizza sauce on it. I thought maybe that's they way they make their pizza. But I noticed on their TV ad it shows them putting…
January 4, 2009

AWESOME Pizza!

Orsi's is our families favorite place to go for pizza and it is where we get bread and rolls for our family reunion every year. The staff is friendly, the food is hot and delicious and they are reasonably priced! I high recommend them!

12/10/2018

A diner from US tried Billy's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2018

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Beijing Gate Chinese Restaurant.

11/27/2018

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Panera Bread in Hillsborough.

11/18/2018

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano.

11/08/2018

A Pizza food lover from Omaha, NE tried Godfather's Pizza.

11/06/2018

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Saddle Creek Breakfast Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
No cons, all good
10/30/2018

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Mama's Pizza.

10/30/2018

A Bakeries food lover from Omaha, NE tried Pettit's Pastry in North Downtown and liked it.

10/23/2018

A BBQ chowhound from Omaha, NE tried Fat BBQ Shack, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/13/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Finnegans.

Italian Parking European

Orsi's Italian Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Orsi's Bakery Omaha Menu, Orsi's Pizza Omaha Menu, Orsi's Pizza Menu, Orsi's Italian Bakery Menu, Orsi's Italian Bakery, Orsi's Menu, and Orsi's Menu Omaha.