621 Pacific Street

Orsi's Italian Bakery

Neighborhoods: Dahlman
Cuisine: Italian, European, Deli

• 1/09/2015

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 9/19/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

May 23, 2009

pizza

ORSI's pizza is the best pizza i have ever eaten in all my 30++ years. Oh and the breads are the bomb. I would refer any of my friends and family to enjoy the true taste of an Italian pizza.
March 8, 2009

Wheres the sauce?

We stopped in Orsi's one day last month and ordered a double crusted pizza ,when we got it home it didn't have any pizza sauce on it. I thought maybe that's they way they make their pizza. But I noticed on their TV ad it shows them putting…
January 4, 2009

AWESOME Pizza!

Orsi's is our families favorite place to go for pizza and it is where we get bread and rolls for our family reunion every year. The staff is friendly, the food is hot and delicious and they are reasonably priced! I high recommend them!

8/20/2017

A Burgers food lover from Urbandale, IA tried Burger King.

8/19/2017

A diner from US tried Fat BBQ Shack.

8/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Omaha, NE tried House of Lee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great Sesame Chicken
8/11/2017

A dining patron from Centerville, KS tried OJ's Cafe in Florence and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/05/2017

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Alpine Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
One of Omaha best chicken dinnerS.
Cons
It's a bar dive so remember that when you go.
Comments
Great place for the kids.
8/04/2017

A diner from Silverthorne, CO tried Della Costa.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Chu's Chop Suey & Steak House in Aksarben/Elmwood Park.

8/01/2017

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Alvarados Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/01/2017

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Pasta Amore in Rockbrook, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Our whole family was treated like royalty right from the start to finish. It was my husband's and my 35th Wedding Anniversary and the food was superb as well as the wine and the ambiance was so warm and lovely. It is a very special memory. Thank you.
8/01/2017

A dining patron from Santa Maria, CA tried King Fong Cafe in Downtown.

Italian Parking European

Orsi's Italian Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Orsi's Italian Bakery is located near the cities of Omaha and Carter Lake.
People found this by searching for: Orsi's Pizza Menu, Orsi's Menu, Orsi's Menu Omaha, Orsi's Pizza Omaha Menu, Orsi's Italian Bakery, Orsi's Bakery Omaha Menu, and Orsi's Italian Bakery Menu.