Orso

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Italian, American, Contemporary

Pros
"Calamari "
Cons
"Everything was awesome"
  • 6/01/2015

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 5/15/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Calamari
    Cons
    Everything was awesome
Sanguine photo

Sanguine

West Allis, WI

Upscale Italian, Alaskan Style

Alaskans do it BIG. Orso is a delightful, elegant restaurant in Anchorage’s small downtown area. Everything is covered here, from cocktails to the main dish. There are only a few stereotypical italian menu items, like OssoBucco, but many of the other entree choices have a twist to them that is slightly nouveau. The service in this place is impeccable. The wait staff are friendly and professional. The food is delicious and somewhat expensive, but it is worth the cost.

ahi tuna

If I recall correctly this was ahi tuna, seared, over a bed of cranberry beans in a light broth. It was a revelation in flavor. I much enjoyed it. I’m not sure if this dish is still being served, but I truly recommend everything this restaurant has to offer.

November 12, 2009

Great food, terrible service

This if by far my favorite place food in anchorage but I get the worst service there. Last time I went there the waitress brought out the wrong order and gave it to me saying, "I know it's wrong" but didn't fix it or apologize. I'm very…
August 29, 2009

Fine Dining!!!

We went on a date there and both ordered steak. It was the best we have had in Anchorage! We were in a hurry so we had to get our food to go, and they were helpful and quick to get us out the door. However expect to spend a pretty penny, a…

2/13/2018

A diner from US tried OEC Revolving Sushi Bar.

2/12/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from Anchorage, AK tried Pho Saigon and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/10/2018

An American chowhound from Anchorage, AK tried F Street Station in Downtown.

2/04/2018

An Asian fusion chowhound from US tried Crazy Hook.

1/27/2018

A dining patron from Anchorage, AK tried Pho Saigon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/26/2018

A dining patron from Anchorage, AK tried Lucky Wishbone and liked it. They liked the food.

1/24/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from Anchorage, AK tried Chef Lee's & Pickle Barrel Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/20/2018

A diner from US tried Great Alaska Pizza Company, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Staff is friendly
1/17/2018

A Pizza food lover from Anchorage, AK tried Luigi's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
$5.00 pizza was great and good service
Comments
Good service and great prices! :)
1/14/2018

A Thai chowhound from US tried So Thai, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian American Contemporary

Orso  Restaurant Reviews

Orso is located near the cities of Elmendorf Afb and Elmendorf Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Orsos Anchorage Menu, Open Table Orso, Orso Restaurant Anchorage Menu, Orso Childrens Menu, Orso Anchorage Menu, Orso Food Dish, Orso Restaurant Anchorage, and Orsos Anchorage.