Orso

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary, Gluten Free

Pros
"Calamari "
Cons
"Everything was awesome"
  • 6/01/2015

An Italian food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 5/15/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Calamari
    Cons
    Everything was awesome
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Sanguine photo

Sanguine

West Allis, WI

Upscale Italian, Alaskan Style

Alaskans do it BIG. Orso is a delightful, elegant restaurant in Anchorage’s small downtown area. Everything is covered here, from cocktails to the main dish. There are only a few stereotypical italian menu items, like OssoBucco, but many of the other entree choices have a twist to them that is slightly nouveau. The service in this place is impeccable. The wait staff are friendly and professional. The food is delicious and somewhat expensive, but it is worth the cost.

ahi tuna

If I recall correctly this was ahi tuna, seared, over a bed of cranberry beans in a light broth. It was a revelation in flavor. I much enjoyed it. I’m not sure if this dish is still being served, but I truly recommend everything this restaurant has to offer.

November 12, 2009

Great food, terrible service

This if by far my favorite place food in anchorage but I get the worst service there. Last time I went there the waitress brought out the wrong order and gave it to me saying, "I know it's wrong" but didn't fix it or apologize. I'm very…
August 29, 2009

Fine Dining!!!

We went on a date there and both ordered steak. It was the best we have had in Anchorage! We were in a hurry so we had to get our food to go, and they were helpful and quick to get us out the door. However expect to spend a pretty penny, a…

Solstice Bar & Grill

American in Downtown

Uncle Joe's Pizzeria

Pizza in Downtown

6/15/2018

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Anchorage, AK tried Golden Corral in Midtown and liked it.

6/12/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Stuart Anderson's Black Angus & Cattle Company in Midtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/27/2018

A diner from Anchorage, AK tried Panda Restaurant.

4/26/2018

A diner from Anchorage, AK tried Dairy Queen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendliness of the workers and very clean restaurant. We go about 2-3 times a week for the $5 lunch deal.
4/10/2018

A diner from Anchorage, AK tried Golden Gate Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

4/07/2018

A Vietnamese food lover from Anchorage, AK tried Pho Saigon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/30/2018

A Mexican food lover from Anchorage, AK tried Carlos Fine Mexican Restaurant in Bayshore / Klatt.

3/29/2018

A dining patron from Manahawkin, NJ tried Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon in Midtown, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Blooming onion
Cons
blooming onion wasn't good
Comments
blooming onion
3/28/2018

A diner from US tried Oriental Garden Restaurant.

3/25/2018

A diner from Bellingham, WA tried Harrys Restaurant in Midtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Went here all the time as a kid with my parents. Such nostalgia! Loved the guy who always sat there playing guitar music. :) "Dish of dirt" dessert. :)
Italian Contemporary Wifi

Orso  Restaurant Reviews

Orso is located near the cities of Elmendorf Afb and Elmendorf Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Orso Restaurant Anchorage, Orsos Anchorage Menu, Orso Restaurant Anchorage Menu, Orso Food Dish, Orso Childrens Menu, Open Table Orso, Orsos Anchorage, and Orso Anchorage Menu.