1401 N Wells St
Chicago, IL 60610-1305

Orso's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Italian, Private Parties, Gluten Free

Orso's Restaurant is a Italian, Private Parties, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Moonbm27 photo

Moonbm27

Chicago, IL

Orso's

Hmm how do I describe the interior of Orso’s? When we walked in, I felt like we were walking through the inside of a 50’s style vintage bar with soft red lighting, a full bar on the left and on the right, there are little booths on the side set with mini chandeliers hanging above the tables with a grand piano in the back. After walking through the front part after walking through the first one we were taken to the other side of the room where my friend said it felt like we were sitting in a hallway. The food is not bad, we had the baked clams- I would definitely recommend those. And then we ordered the porkchops (MAIALE AL VESUVIO) and a pasta dish (FUMIGATO) to share. We finished with the TARTUFO. I had a good experience but I am not sure if I would just go back here for the food.

Maiale Al Vesuvio

Was not impressed with this dish, the porkchops were overdone and tough and the dish was way too salty for me.

Fumigato

I loved this pasta dish – the sauce was very creamy and had a little kick to it.

Tartufo

This was awesome, it looked like an upside cupcake when they brought it out to us but it is hazelnut chocolate ice cream goodness!

Italian Private Parties Wheelchair accessible
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri 11:00PM - 12:00AM
Sat 12:00PM - 12:00AM
Sun 12:00PM - 10:00PM

Orso's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Orso's Restaurant is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Orsos Restaurant Chicago, Orso Restaurant Chicago Il Review, Orso"S Chicago, Orso Restaurant Brunch Menu Chicago, Cafe Orso Chicago, Orsos Chicago Menu, Orso's Restaurant Chicago, Orso's Chicago, and Orsos Chicago.