Orta Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Catering

• 10/07/2013

An Italian chowhound from Abington, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 9, 2011

never a disappointment

Orta's is an excellent place to dine, great atmosphere, excellent food, great bartenders. My husband and I stopped eating out because we would be so disappointed with the bad food quality and terrible service out there. I'm glad we decided…
December 4, 2010

Nice Dinner and Drinks

I am reviewing 'Orta', not Vesuvio's. I have enjoyed a number of great meals there. The bar is very enjoyable and they make great drinks. The atmosphere is warm and enjoyable. I would recommend it.
May 6, 2007

reservations mean NOTHING!

We went to Vesuvio last night and arrived on time for our reservation. When we gave our name, we could see it was already crossed off. She said "why don't you wait in the bar, it should only be 10 minutes". After way more than 10…

5/01/2017

A Seafood food lover from Braintree, MA tried Charlie's Too.

4/14/2017

A diner from Norwell, MA tried Cafe' Christina.

4/14/2017

A diner from Norwell, MA tried Charlie's Too.

4/09/2017

A Breakfast food lover from Hingham, MA tried Omelette Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2017

A dining patron from Scituate, MA tried Omelette Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/05/2017

A diner from US tried Charlie's Too.

3/24/2017

A diner from Hanover, MA tried Omelette Factory and liked it.

3/12/2017

A diner from US tried Poopsie's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/02/2017

A diner from Hingham, MA tried Omelette Factory and didn't like it.

2/24/2017

A dining patron from Pembroke, MA tried 99 Restaurant.

Italian Good for groups Takeout

Orta Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Orta Restaurant is located near the cities of North Pembroke, Bryantville, Hanover, and Oklahoma City.
People found this by searching for: Orta Pembroke Ma Menu, Orta Pembroke Menu, Orta Restaurant Hanover Ma, Orta Restaurant Pembroke, Orta Hanover, Orta Restaurant, Orta Takeout Menu Pembroke, and 0rta Restaurant.