Orta Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Catering

• 10/07/2013

A dining patron from Abington, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

August 9, 2011

never a disappointment

Orta's is an excellent place to dine, great atmosphere, excellent food, great bartenders. My husband and I stopped eating out because we would be so disappointed with the bad food quality and terrible service out there. I'm glad we decided…
December 4, 2010

Nice Dinner and Drinks

I am reviewing 'Orta', not Vesuvio's. I have enjoyed a number of great meals there. The bar is very enjoyable and they make great drinks. The atmosphere is warm and enjoyable. I would recommend it.
May 6, 2007

reservations mean NOTHING!

We went to Vesuvio last night and arrived on time for our reservation. When we gave our name, we could see it was already crossed off. She said "why don't you wait in the bar, it should only be 10 minutes". After way more than 10…

12/02/2017

A dining patron from Fall River, MA tried Poopsie's and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

10/29/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Cafe' Christina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from US tried Omelette Factory.

9/29/2017

A diner from Marshfield, MA tried Cafe' Christina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/24/2017

A dining patron from Pembroke, MA tried Capone's Pizzeria & Pub.

9/04/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Hyde Park, MA tried Omelette Factory and liked it.

9/03/2017

A diner from Hanover, MA tried Omelette Factory.

9/01/2017

A diner from Norwood, MA tried Christina's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/22/2017

A Desserts food lover from US tried Dairy Twist.

8/11/2017

A diner from Millbury, MA tried Christina's.

Italian Good for groups Takeout

Orta Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Orta Restaurant is located near the cities of North Pembroke, Bryantville, Hanover, and Oklahoma City.
People found this by searching for: Orta Pembroke Ma Menu, Orta Takeout Menu Pembroke, 0rta Restaurant, Orta Hanover, Orta Restaurant Pembroke, Orta Restaurant, Orta Pembroke Menu, and Orta Restaurant Hanover Ma.