Orta Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Catering

• 10/07/2013

An Italian food lover from Abington, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 9, 2011

never a disappointment

Orta's is an excellent place to dine, great atmosphere, excellent food, great bartenders. My husband and I stopped eating out because we would be so disappointed with the bad food quality and terrible service out there. I'm glad we decided…
December 4, 2010

Nice Dinner and Drinks

I am reviewing 'Orta', not Vesuvio's. I have enjoyed a number of great meals there. The bar is very enjoyable and they make great drinks. The atmosphere is warm and enjoyable. I would recommend it.
May 6, 2007

reservations mean NOTHING!

We went to Vesuvio last night and arrived on time for our reservation. When we gave our name, we could see it was already crossed off. She said "why don't you wait in the bar, it should only be 10 minutes". After way more than 10…

8/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried Dairy Twist.

8/11/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Millbury, MA tried Christina's.

7/28/2017

A diner from Hanover, MA tried Omelette Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great diner food, great service
7/16/2017

A diner from Fitchburg, MA tried Omelette Factory and liked it. They liked the food.

7/11/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pembroke House of Pizza.

7/03/2017

A dining patron from Pembroke, MA tried China Wok.

6/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Boston, MA tried Abbondanza Pizzeria.

6/15/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Rockland, MA tried Omelette Factory.

6/11/2017

A dining patron from Plymouth, MA tried The Coffee Shack, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/28/2017

A dining patron from Duxbury, MA tried Omelette Factory.

Italian Good for groups Takeout

Orta Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Orta Restaurant is located near the cities of North Pembroke, Bryantville, Hanover, and Oklahoma City.
People found this by searching for: Orta Hanover, Orta Takeout Menu Pembroke, Orta Restaurant Hanover Ma, Orta Restaurant Pembroke, Orta Pembroke Menu, Orta Pembroke Ma Menu, Orta Restaurant, and 0rta Restaurant.