3670 Houston Levee Rd
Collierville, TN 38017

Osaka Japanese Cuisine

Cuisine: Japanese, American, Cafe

Osaka Japanese Cuisine is a Japanese, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Fresh food"
  • 4/29/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh food
  • 4/18/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/22/2013

A Japanese food lover from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

Pleasently surprised

A great change from the same old food. This japanese restraunt exceded my expectations. You can pick to eat a table and have your food brought to you or they will cook it in front of you. The waitress was very good , we had a good time. This place is priced very reasonable. The do a music/ beat on something in front of you. They cook in front of you using big fires.

chicken teriyake

Very good! A perfect amount of teriakye sauce on lean chunks on chicken. With a side of fried rice and a side of vegetables. My only complaint is I ordered a large so i could split my food with my 2 yr old and my 10 yr old ordered a medium but we had the same amount of meat ? I had more rice but that means i paid $ 4 more just for a little more rice !

Japanese Sushi Bars Parking

Osaka Japanese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Osaka Japanese Cuisine is located near the cities of Fisherville, Eads Fisherville, and Piperton.
People found this by searching for: Osaka Collierville Houston Levee, Osaka Collierville Coupon, Osaka Restaurant Collierville, Osaka Collierville, Osaka Menu Collierville, Osaka Restaurant Collierville Tn, and Osaka Collierville Menu.