Osaka Japanese Steakhouse

Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion, Steak

Overall
Pros
"The workers were very nice & the food was incredible. Will definitely be coming back (:"
"The food is absolutely amazing, I got at least once a week around lunch time so I can eat the leftovers for dinner since their portions are huge! The sushi is super fresh and the gyoza is so good! I always get it when I have the chance."
"Very attentive "
Cons
"I think the only con I have is that they keep playing holiday music way after the holiday"
  • 5/08/2016

A dining patron from Bristol, VA tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A Sushi chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/25/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/31/2014

A Sushi food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/14/2014

A Sushi food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/11/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2014

A Sushi food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very attentive
  • 2/08/2014

A Sushi chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

Sushi Fusion Good for groups

Osaka Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Osaka Japanese Steakhouse is located near the cities of Bristol and Moose Lake.
People found this by searching for: Osaka Bristol Va Sushi Lunch Special, Osaka Bristol Va, Osaka Japanese Restaurant Bristol Va Menu, Osaka Menu Bristol Va, Osaka Bristol Va Menu, Osaka Japanese Steakhouse Bristol Va Menu, Osaka Japanese Fusion Cuisine Bristol, Osaka Bristol Va Menu Online, and Osaka Bristol Menu.