Osaka Japanese Steakhouse

Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion, Steak

Overall
Pros
"The workers were very nice & the food was incredible. Will definitely be coming back (:"
"The food is absolutely amazing, I got at least once a week around lunch time so I can eat the leftovers for dinner since their portions are huge! The sushi is super fresh and the gyoza is so good! I always get it when I have the chance."
"Very attentive "
Cons
"I think the only con I have is that they keep playing holiday music way after the holiday"

Sushi Fusion Good for groups

Osaka Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/08/2016 A diner from Bristol, VA tried it.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/11/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very attentive
  • 2/08/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

Osaka Japanese Steakhouse is located near the cities of Bristol and Moose Lake.
People found this by searching for: Osaka Bristol Va, Osaka Japanese Steakhouse Bristol Va Menu, Osaka Menu Bristol Va, Osaka Bristol Va Menu, Osaka Bristol Va Sushi Lunch Special, Osaka Bristol Va Menu Online, Osaka Bristol Menu, and Osaka Japanese Fusion Cuisine Bristol.