Oshio Teriyaki

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Oshio Teriyaki is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Awesome food. Nice people. "
"Great food . Get what you pay for."
"Great! Is te only thing you need to know!"
"High-quality Asian food"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"I would love to get their sauce deliverd to my home."
"Teriyaki!!"
wendoger photo

wendoger

Enumclaw, WA

Oshio teriyaki no more

We used to order from this place all the time. We’d call ahead and then go pick up. Then one time I went to pick up our order and sat in their restaurant (after letting them know who I was) for 45 minutes! I watched people come and go, picking up their orders, still no call for ours. I made eye contact with the waitress several times, like, hey, wheres our order….findally, she came out with ours. I figured, ok, someone screwed up, no biggie, it happens.
But then the next time we ordered a pick up order, I went to get it, it wasnt ready, I waited a half hour! Ugh! Twice in a row? No thanks. We haven’t been back. The food was good, but crappy service with no apologies.

Hosko photo

Hosko

Black Diamond, WA

overal review of the menu

We have eaten at Oshio’s many times. They make eveything as you order it and it is made to your specifactions. The teriyaki sauce is one of a kind and I find that you r meat is not saturated in it. My kids love it and they are very picky eater. My favorite is the chicken and vegtable stir fry. you get a lot and it’s worth the wait. sometimes we do call in and it is just as good

gamemaster photo

gamemaster

Enumclaw, WA

Great place to eat!

This restaurant is one of my top favorites in enumclaw! I usually call in my order and go and pick it up. They say that it is ready in about 15 mins, but almost every time ive called in an order, its been ready in less than 8! Sometimes its a little longer if its really busy, but only by a couple of minutes. The food is great, the prices are reasonable! I come here all the time!

Steak Teriyaki

This dish is fantasitc. the falvors are great, its made really quickly, and every time, ive been served a huge portion, which usually lasts me a few days. have this dish!

June 8, 2011

Great takeout or eat in resturant!

My husband and I just switched to this Teriyaki Resturant over another here in town. The customer service and food is night and day over the other place. They food is awesome, great portions, very very reasonable price and it taste…
August 10, 2009

The food is awesome, authentic and plentiful!

One of my favorite's. Looking to catch up on some quality time with your teen ager? This is my son's favorite Teriyaki House. The food is awesome authentic and plentiful. The service is great and friendly. If only they could be open on…

Japanese Lunch Breakfast

Oshio Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/06/2016 A diner from Enumclaw, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/08/2016 A diner from Enumclaw, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/24/2016 A diner from Enumclaw, WA tried it.

• 7/16/2016 A diner from Enumclaw, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/07/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/03/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/02/2016 A diner from Enumclaw, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from Kent, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2016 A diner from Maple Valley, WA tried it.

• 4/16/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Oshio Teriyaki is located near the cities of Buckley.
People found this by searching for: Oshio Teriyaki Enumclaw Menu, Enumclaw Teriyaki, Oshio Teriyaki Enumclaw Wa, Enumclaw Oshio Menu, Oshio Teriyaki, Oshio Teriyaki Enumclaw, and Oshios Enumclaw.