Osteens Restaurant

Cuisine: Californian, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best Fried Shrimp EVER! Sides were delicious! We always try to go a couple of times while we are there "
"Shrimp"
"Shrimp and vegetables"
"Great seagood"
"Fried shrimp is best in Florida"
"Always excellent shrimp, soup and pies"
Cons
"Sometimes have to wait"

O'Steens 8/2010

We often drive from Ocala for a lunch. The fried chicken is fresh and moist and love the sides (especially the squash casserole only available Friday and Saturdays). We always meet up with other out-of-towners who drive there just to eat their favorites. Barnacle Bill’s is good (but didn’t like the nutmeg in their ravioli), Sunset Grill was much better than BBill’s with large portions.

pcjcily photo

pcjcily

Ormond Beach, FL

Will never go to Osteens again

We visited Osteens on 1/24/09 at opening time. It must have been a bad day for them, or not. We ordered the seafood platter & found the food was not cooked properly.The crust on the oysters & scallops fell off while eating them.The oysters were doughy and chewy, the vegetables were barely warm. The sweetened tea was warm. We go to St.Augustine about once a month from Daytona Beach. Also, while we were eating, 3 other people had complaints as well. We normally eat at Barnacle Bills which is always terrific. On advice of a Doctor (friend) we went to Osteens this time. We will never go there again. My suggestion is that you skip Osteens & go to Barnacle Bills. You won’t be disappointed. I lived in St. Augustine for 3 years & went to Osteens once & that was not enjoyable either. I thought maybe they had changed but have not. Barnicle Bills is not that far away and have never had an inkling of a problem.I read the reviews here before going to Osteens. I’m guessing they don’t show the bad reviews, only the good.

Seafood platter

November 5, 2011

TRY THE FRIED CHICKEN!!!

The two of us got into O'Steen's without at wait at 4:00pm! QUICK EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOOD!!! I know everyone raves about the shrimp, but man-O-man - - that fried chicken is possibly my dear Grandma's own recipe!!! So Super…

Californian Lunch Delivery

Osteens Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/27/2016 A diner from Saint Augustine, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/25/2015 A diner from Macon, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/21/2015 A diner from Daytona Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Shrimp
  • 9/09/2015 A diner from Winter Garden, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/15/2015 A diner from Kissimmee, FL tried it.

• 3/05/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/20/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 2/10/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/06/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/05/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Osteens Restaurant is located near the cities of St Augustine and St Augustine.
People found this by searching for: Osteens Restaurant St Augustine Fl, Osteens Restaurant St Augustine, Osteens St Augustine Fl, Osteen's Restaurant Menu, Osteens Restaurant St Augustine Menu, Osteen's Restaurant, and 205 Anastasia Blvd.