6361 Walker Lane
Alexandria, VA 22310

Osteria Marzano

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Catering

Pros
"The service was what won me over when we stepped in the door. The food was just the icing on the cake!"
Cons
"I have absolutely nothing negative to say about my experience. Elena (the manager) was wonderful, and I had the pleasure of having Ms. Dru as a server and Ms. Tiana as a food runner. These two ladies were incredible, knowledgeable of the menu, and so warm"
Comments
"I suggest ordering the short ribs with polenta, any of the veal dishes (even if you aren't a veal fan, you'll love the dishes!), any of the pizzas, and the tiramisu! If possible, request Dru and Tiana as your servers!"
  • 7/16/2018

A dining patron from Alexandria, VA tried it and liked it.

• 6/25/2013

An Italian food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Osteria Marzano  Restaurant Reviews

Osteria Marzano is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Osteria Marzano Alexandria, Osteria Marzano Menu, Italian Restuarant Walker Lane Springfield,Va, Italian Restaurant Walker Lane, Alexandria, Va, Osteria Marzano Alexandria Va, Italilan Restaurants Walker Lane Springfield Va, Marzano On Walker Lane, Osteria Marzano, and Osteria Walker Lane.