620 N State St
Chicago, IL 60610-5049

Osteria Via Stato

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Pasta

Osteria Via Stato is a Italian, Catering, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

tulips500 photo

tulips500

molto delizioso

if you’re a fan of italian food, and like to sample a variety of dishes, osteria is worth trying. they offer a “fixed menu” that includes a multitude of dishes starting with your appetizers, salad, pastas, and meat dish. the only catch is your whole table has to jump on the bandwagon for a “fixed menu” option. it’s a great deal for group outings (unlimited dish refills!). the food is quite tasty, and for $30-some bucks, you can stuff yourself silly w/all sorts of italian goodies. i have to admit, i wasn’t quite a fan of the place on my 1st visit, but a 2nd return has changed my mind.

Moonbm27 photo

Moonbm27

Chicago, IL

Great Bread!

I have always wanted to check this place out since I always pass it on the way to work. I was not dissappointed. I like this place because they have half and whole portions so you don’t feel as committed if that makes sense. The bread here is AWESOME! It is soft and chewy inside with a soft crust on the outside! My favorite kind of bread. I would just come back here for the bread. If you got the time I would suggest checking out the pre-fixe menu. I am definitely looking forward to coming back for the bread and to try the pre-fix menu!

Beet salad

I am just getting back into beets and I was drawn to this salad because on the menu it had said it was a special type of beets. The beet salad came with two different types of beets, one kind was thinly sliced and placed in a circle, the other kind was chopped and put in the center. It was good, could have used less dressing though.

ghnocci

plain cheese ghnocci – simple but great!

Italian Reservations BYOB
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 04:00PM - 08:30PM

Osteria Via Stato  Restaurant Reviews

Osteria Via Stato is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: 620 Noth State Street In Chicago, Osteria Via Stato Menu, Osteria Del Stato, 620 North State Street Chicago Il, 620 North State Street Chicago, 620 North Street Chicago Il, Osteria Del Stato Menu, and Parking For Pizza Restaurant 620 N State Chicago.