608 Richmond Dr
Lancaster, PA 17601-8812

Our House Cafe and Restaurant

(Between Merchants Sq and Petersburg Rd)

Cuisine: Cafe, American (New), Gluten Free

Our House Cafe and Restaurant is a Cafe, American (New), and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Kid friendly. Meatless options."
"Great sandwich! Really nice people. I will go again."
"Nice inside. "
Cons
"Slow service, must be new staff. Wait staff clowning around so much instead of doing their job. But that is what happens when you hire kids!"
Comments
"Coffee was good!"
  • 8/27/2016

A Cafe chowhound from Elizabethtown, PA tried it.

• 10/11/2015

A Cafe chowhound from Carlisle, PA tried it.

• 6/19/2015

Philiboy tried it.

• 5/12/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kid friendly. Meatless options.
    Cons
    None
  • 5/05/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great sandwich! Really nice people. I will go again.
  • 5/01/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice inside.
    Cons
    Comments
    Coffee was good!
  • 3/29/2015

A Cafe food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

PhiliBoy photo

PhiliBoy

Lancaster, PA

We need a place like this.

First off. This place is family friendly and also great for me to bring a client. It has only been open a couple of months. I see all walks of life in here – I noticed a lot of married women having lunch up with the girls, hipsters, families and seniors. Whoever the owner is- he or she is doing a great job. I had to run out the other day and my partner told me the owner came out and checked on them. They were shocked because every place in the area is like a fast food factory.

This place is different. I have been there five times already and it’s only getting better. First the service was a 3 now it’s a 5. Five being the high.

Keep up what you’re doing Mr and Mrs Our House Cafe

Cafe American (New) Gluten Free

Our House Cafe and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Our House Cafe and Restaurant is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Our House Cafe At Richmond Square, Lancaster Pa Our House Cafe, Our House Cafe Richmond Square, Our House Restaurant Lancaster Pa, Richmond Square Lancaster Bagel Shop, Our House Cafe Lancaster Pa, Our House Cafe Lancaster Pa Menu, and Our House Cafe Richmond Square Lancaster Pa.