363 W Lake St
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1528

Our Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Our Kitchen is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Updated restaurant "
"Good Apple pancakes"
"Delicious food, friendly staff, unique gift shop."
Cons
"Bad experience at Our Kitchen today. In my effort to support local business a friend and I stopped in for breakfast and I ordered hash browns with my food and they did not look like not hash browns they looked like french fries mashed together and so I fi"
"Service is a tad slow at times "
Comments
"Treat your paying customers with respect and offer them a refund or another side meal if the one they ordered is bad."
  • 9/20/2020

A diner from Elmwood Park, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Updated restaurant
  • 7/20/2020

An American food lover from Carpentersville, IL tried it.

• 2/15/2019

An American chowhound from South Elgin, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/21/2018

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 12/08/2017

Pros
    Good Apple pancakes
    Cons
    Service is a tad slow at times
  • 12/02/2017

A dining patron from Villa Park, IL tried it.

• 9/09/2017

A diner from Whiting, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2017

A dining patron from Oak Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food, friendly staff, unique gift shop.
  • 6/26/2017

An American chowhound from Elmhurst, IL tried it.

• 4/11/2017

A diner from Elmhurst, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

williamson photo

williamson

Miami, FL

Good service

American kitchen is becoming more and more popular for their quality service.This website www.customwriting.com will teach the restaurant owners for creating unique content for business strategies.I hope they will keep their reputation for the betterment of their customer satisfaction.

bvos photo

bvos

Wheaton, IL

Not flexible for people with allergies

I have celiac and was offered a sliced tomato instead of the pancakes/toast. I do not care for tomatoes…. The owner of the restaurant was unable to substitute fruit or cottage cheese. She did not seem to care that I would not return to her restaurant. The prices are a tad high for breakfast. I will not be returning to this restaurant.

baked omelet

Cheese and other ingredients not evenly spaced throughout the omelet.

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

An all time favorite!

I’ve been going here for 20 years for a reason. The food is fantastic, the service is excellent, it’s a family owned business where they know your name and they have a cute store attached. Good food and shopping—what’s not to love. Honestly though, my favorite thing are their flapjacks. They are large thing chewy brown pancakes. They have their own homemade berry jelly for it so no syrup even required. Combine it with thick bacon and I’m in heaven!

5/05/2021

An American food lover from US tried Christopher's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/28/2021

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Chipotle Mexican Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/20/2020

A dining patron from Elmwood Park, IL tried Our Kitchen, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Updated restaurant
8/18/2020

An Italian food lover from Orland Park, IL tried Angelo's Ristorante.

7/20/2020

An American chowhound from Carpentersville, IL tried Our Kitchen.

7/15/2020

A diner from Glen Ellyn, IL tried Southtown Hot Dogs.

5/12/2020

A diner from US tried Kanya, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/10/2020

An American food lover from Lombard, IL tried Mack's Golden Pheasant.

4/28/2020

A diner from US tried Elmhurst Chop Suey.

4/22/2020

A dining patron from Elk Grove Village, IL tried Kanya.

American Lunch Breakfast

Our Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Our Kitchen is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Melrose, and Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Restaurant Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen In Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurstmenu, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Menu, Our Kitchen Rest Menu, and Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il Menu.