Our Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Our Kitchen is a American, Breakfast, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
bvos photo

bvos

Wheaton, IL

Not flexible for people with allergies

I have celiac and was offered a sliced tomato instead of the pancakes/toast. I do not care for tomatoes…. The owner of the restaurant was unable to substitute fruit or cottage cheese. She did not seem to care that I would not return to her restaurant. The prices are a tad high for breakfast. I will not be returning to this restaurant.

baked omelet

Cheese and other ingredients not evenly spaced throughout the omelet.

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

An all time favorite!

I’ve been going here for 20 years for a reason. The food is fantastic, the service is excellent, it’s a family owned business where they know your name and they have a cute store attached. Good food and shopping—what’s not to love. Honestly though, my favorite thing are their flapjacks. They are large thing chewy brown pancakes. They have their own homemade berry jelly for it so no syrup even required. Combine it with thick bacon and I’m in heaven!

August 18, 2005

A Breakfast Treat in Elmhurst

Any day you walk into the Our Kitchen restaurant in Elmhurst, you are bound to find a huge crowd waiting patiently to eat there. Their main claim to fame: some of the best breakfast fare! Everything prepared at Our Kitchen is made to…

American Breakfast Kid's Menu

Our Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Jericho, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/11/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2016 A diner from Elmhurst, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/07/2015 A diner from La Grange Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/27/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/02/2015 A diner from Schiller Park, IL tried it.

• 6/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Our Kitchen is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Melrose, and Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Our Kitchen Menu, Our Kitchen Menu Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Menu, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il Menu, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen In Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurst, and Our Kitchen Restaurant Elmhurst Il.