363 W Lake St
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1528

Our Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Our Kitchen is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good Apple pancakes"
"Delicious food, friendly staff, unique gift shop."
Cons
"Service is a tad slow at times "
  • 9/20/2020

A dining patron from Elmwood Park, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Updated restaurant
    Cons
    Bad experience at Our Kitchen today. In my effort to support local business a friend and I stopped in for breakfast and I ordered hash browns with my food and they did not look like not hash browns they looked like french fries mashed together and so I fi
    Comments
    Treat your paying customers with respect and offer them a refund or another side meal if the one they ordered is bad.
  • 7/20/2020

A dining patron from Carpentersville, IL tried it.

• 2/15/2019

An American food lover from South Elgin, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/21/2018

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 12/08/2017

Pros
    Good Apple pancakes
    Cons
    Service is a tad slow at times
  • 12/02/2017

An American chowhound from Villa Park, IL tried it.

• 9/09/2017

An American food lover from Whiting, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2017

A diner from Oak Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food, friendly staff, unique gift shop.
  • 6/26/2017

A dining patron from Elmhurst, IL tried it.

• 4/11/2017

An American chowhound from Elmhurst, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

williamson photo

williamson

Miami, FL

Good service

American kitchen is becoming more and more popular for their quality service.This website www.customwriting.com will teach the restaurant owners for creating unique content for business strategies.I hope they will keep their reputation for the betterment of their customer satisfaction.

bvos photo

bvos

Wheaton, IL

Not flexible for people with allergies

I have celiac and was offered a sliced tomato instead of the pancakes/toast. I do not care for tomatoes…. The owner of the restaurant was unable to substitute fruit or cottage cheese. She did not seem to care that I would not return to her restaurant. The prices are a tad high for breakfast. I will not be returning to this restaurant.

baked omelet

Cheese and other ingredients not evenly spaced throughout the omelet.

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

An all time favorite!

I’ve been going here for 20 years for a reason. The food is fantastic, the service is excellent, it’s a family owned business where they know your name and they have a cute store attached. Good food and shopping—what’s not to love. Honestly though, my favorite thing are their flapjacks. They are large thing chewy brown pancakes. They have their own homemade berry jelly for it so no syrup even required. Combine it with thick bacon and I’m in heaven!

9/20/2020

An American chowhound from Elmwood Park, IL tried Our Kitchen, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Updated restaurant
Comments
8/18/2020

An Italian chowhound from Orland Park, IL tried Angelo's Ristorante.

7/20/2020

An American food lover from Carpentersville, IL tried Our Kitchen.

7/15/2020

A Catering chowhound from Glen Ellyn, IL tried Southtown Hot Dogs.

5/12/2020

A Ramen chowhound from US tried Kanya, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/10/2020

A dining patron from Lombard, IL tried Mack's Golden Pheasant.

4/28/2020

A diner from US tried Elmhurst Chop Suey.

4/22/2020

A Ramen food lover from Elk Grove Village, IL tried Kanya.

4/05/2020

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Di Leo's Pizzeria and liked it. They liked the food.

3/13/2020

A Pizza chowhound from Elmhurst, IL tried Di Leo's Pizzeria.

American Lunch Breakfast

Our Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Our Kitchen is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Melrose, and Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Our Kitchen Rest Menu, Our Kitchen Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Menu, Our Kitchen Restaurant Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il, Our Kitchen In Elmhurst, Our Kitchen Elmhurst Il Menu, and Our Kitchen Elmhurstmenu.