813 W 36th St
Minneapolis, MN 55408-4107

Our Kitchen

Neighborhoods: East Harriet
Cuisine: Diner, Catering, Coffee

Our Kitchen is a Diner, Catering, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Hash browns and pancakes best I've ever had "
Cons
"Nothing. Perfect "
Comments
"Just go"
  • 1/09/2015

A Diner food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Hash browns and pancakes best I've ever had
    Cons
    Nothing. Perfect
    Comments
    Just go
  • 3/04/2014

A Diner food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/20/2013

A dining patron from Cherkassy, 01 tried it and liked it.

• 3/21/2013

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Looking for white linens and leg room? Too bad....

Looking for white linens and leg room? Too bad. You want some delicious, greasy, affordable breakfast and lunch diner style? Our Kitchen has you covered!

I can’t believe I missed out on this spot for almost 25 year! I guess it wasn’t until recently that I fell in love with ‘the diner’, and Our Kitchen is the epitome of everything diner. Outstanding, most amazing food ever? Maybe not. Outstanding local diner? Absolutely.

When walking or driving (during the 10 months of MN winter) to Our Kitchen I’m always thinking I’ll try something new. It’s happened on a couple visited, but I always come back to the Breakfast Special. A pile of Hashbrowns, 2 eggs anyways you like them (sunny for me), and a fist full of ground sausage or a thick slice of ham all done up in front of you on the flattop. This is served with 2 slices of wheat or white toast OR a pancake the size of your head. It’s literally the size of your head. Oh yeah, and never ending coffee, and I mean never ending. I never leave without a good coffee buzz. If it couldn’t get better you can have all of this love for less than 9 dollars. SOLD!

This place packs up during peak morning weekend hours, so be prepared to wait. Otherwise go during an early weekday afternoon, they’ll still cook you breakfast.

If I haven’t convinced you already, the service is great and friendly. I feel like I’m visiting a friend or family member. After only a few visits I became more or less of a regular. They always get my order right and make sure I have plenty of coffee. There is only one cook and one server during a shift (I prefer Kathy and Dan), but be sure they will get you taken care of. Our Kitchen loves their regulars, and we love you Our Kitchen.

I know I say this a lot, but I will see you there. If you visit Our Kitchen it’s highly likely that I will actually be there.

PS, did this used to be a Chinese restaurant? The dishes section is a little screwy. Just go try it!

Breakfast Special

Diner Breakfast/Brunch Outdoor seating

Our Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Our Kitchen is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Our Kitchen Minneapolis Hours, Our Kitchen Reviews, Our Kitchen Restaurant Minneapolis, Our Kitchen Minneapolis, Our Kitchen Mn, Our Kitchen Menu, Our Kitchen Minneapolis Menu, and Our Kitchen Menu Minneapolis.