23935 Sunnymead Blvd
Moreno Valley, CA 92553-3025

Our Place Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Caribbean

Our Place Restaurant is a American, Barbecue, and Caribbean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Food was cood and service was bad. Im not coming back, we had to wait for 45 minutes to get our food. My wife's steak wasn't well done like she asked for. My order of tortillas were cold and when I requested a new order it took 15 minutes to get to my tab"
  • 8/05/2017

A dining patron from Baldwin Park, CA tried it.

• 7/22/2017

A dining patron from Moreno Valley, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/18/2017

An American chowhound from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2016

An American food lover from Santa Ana, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
julscas photo

julscas

Moreno Valley, CA

Love the Food

Menudo was delish…. the hash browns super… the homefried potatoes were best in town. Carne Asada that melts in your mouth… Eggs over medium and coffee were perfect. Portions were just right. This was not my first rodeo… I shall return… *

dodgewilde photo

dodgewilde

Moreno Valley, CA

Low Carb and Diabetic Breakfasts +++++

I love the menu for breakfast… something for everyone. Lots of great food. Especially like the low carb and diabetic breakfasts.
The friendliest people.

Low Carb

Plenty of food for a low carb meal.

Corn Beef Hash

Great dish

American Barbecue Caribbean

Our Place Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lo Carb Restaurants In Moreno Valley,Ca, Our Place Menu, Our Place Moreno Valley Ca., Our Place Moreno Valley, Our Place Restaurant Moreno Valley Ca, Our Place In Moreno Valley, Our Place Restaurant Menu Sunnymead Blvd, and Our Place Restaurant Moreno Valley.